i have crabs

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by seeingblind, Apr 5, 2007.

1. seeingblind

seeingblind Member

i just found crabs crawlin on my pubic area today.i was itching pretty bad last night and when i checked this morning i noticed all sorts ofincredibly small wat look like beads on the hair folicles thousands of them i think these are the eggs when i looked closer i found things attached to the skin which looked like scabs when i pulled one off and look under a light i noticed it was an insect with little crawly legs and nasty uuuuggggghhhh...... anyway i bought some of the shampoo from kinneys and then shaved my pubes it has stopped most of the itching but i couldnt shave my balls or anywhere but above my dick even with the electric razor so i know there are still some there i was wondering how effective this shampoo works and how long it should take b4 im crab free.i have removed all of my clothes and sheets mattress ETC. to be sterilized is there anything else i can do? also is there any way to protect against this in the future all replies appreciated

thanx

2. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

take a look at the pussy for a couple of sec.s before you just rush right into fucking. Its always good to examine briefly to notice crabs, rash, red dots, etc on the vagina.

3. benotfree

benotfree Member

Why dont you use a normal razor then and get rid of all the hair, if so much as 1 egg lives your in for another outbreak, also warn any recent sexual partners cause chances are they have it also

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

talk to your doctor darlin

5. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Dungeness, Alaskan King or Chesapeake Blue?

And if only one survives, will it be a Hermit Crab?