I have claws

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Sitka, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Sitka

Sitka viajera

Literally if my arms were a little shorter, I could be t-Rex. Between the scars from fighting, the knuckle breaks from boxing, the big scar from a chainsaw and the permanent calluses from the bush I'm amazed small children don't run away screaming.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter

Post Pics, Or In Our Eyes, You Shall Remain Flawless...:)

Cheers Glen.

3. Spiral Sea

Spiral Sea Member

you shouldn´t be playing with a chainsaw,it´s a dangerous toy...lucky you didn´t loose your claws.

4. Sitka

Sitka viajera

I was a faller for six seasons. I wasn't playing. Was training a moron.

But I'm starting get arthritis.

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter

Arthritis At 27 Is Not A Good Omen For The Future...:(

Cheers Glen.

6. Sitka

Sitka viajera

Nope. It isn't.

But back to my hands. One Christmas I took a two week falling contract to fall and burn near Fort St John (falling sick pine trees then burning them). It was -40 degrees Celsius the whole time. I've never had the screaming barflies that bad in my entire life. Even worse than I ever got it ice climbing. When you're hands get so cold, when the blood rushes back it hurts so much you throw up.

Good times.

7. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

[​IMG]

Durer's engraving of his brothers hands. the family could not afford to send any of their children to be educated and get an apprenticeship etc, albrecht and his brother both wanted to be artists, they flipped a coin and decided that whoever won would go to nuremburg to learn art and the other would go to the local mines and work to support the other, after four years they would trade places. Albrecht won, went to nuremburg, became lauded as an artistic genius, came home intending to trade places with his brother, but his brother told him that four years of working in the mine had destroyed his hands, every bone had been broken and they were stricken with arthritis, he could not even hold a pen. Albrecht made his broken hands into a masterpiece to try and repay his sacrifice.

this is what i'm picturing at the end of your arms, dude.

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Oooo.. we have a tough guy.

9. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

osteo or rheumatoid arthritis?

10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

I had arthritis symptoms at 27 years old... earlier actually. Kept working anyways. Now they don't work so well.

Sucks!

11. Sitka

Sitka viajera

:rolleyes:

How you got me claiming to be tough out of me saying my hands are mangled and I have arthritis is beyond me.

12. Sitka

Sitka viajera

Osteo

13. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

That's what I have...

14. Sitka

Sitka viajera

Sucks eh.

One of the reasons I gave up outdoors work.

15. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I wouldn't worry about it. Most women don't like soft, clammy, pencil pusher hands. I've gotten laid because of my hands more than once. My problem is my back hurts a lot of the time.

16. Sitka

Sitka viajera

I've got the set too. Herniated disc from from trying to free a pinched bar.

But now I am clammy pencil pusher haha.

17. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

So have I... sometimes multiple times a day. I, too, have calluses on my hands (hand, rather) to prove it.

18. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Haha in that case I guess I get laid all the time because of them :cheers2:

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

i would think claws would be defined more by large, sharp fingernails than scars and calluses.

20. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

what is your current location, sitka?

if you're still in china, go get acupuncture and chinese herbal medicine