I have been banned from another hippy forum

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by welshlamb, May 22, 2007.

1. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

I've just got no life and hang online too much *sighs*

2. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Nope - :& Maybe It would have been wise too add a ? on the end of that sentence. I know it began with M - and it was his name. It was very odd. The only thing I remember is it sounded like munchausen.

3. Raskalization

Raskalization Making plans for Nigel

What do you mean?

I just don't know if it isn't pac-man, shame that, I could've done with the extra thousandp.

4. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

I meant I was asking a question of others - because I did not know myself. It is NOT pac-man. My mind is a little fried - not THAT fried.
    BTW it was a TENNER - not a thousand pound. Cheeky monkey :) .

5. Raskalization

I'm just too tricky for my own good...sorry dude I just don't know, not even for a 1000p! :)

6. arlia

arlia Members

i strongly believe that 9/11 is an inside job too, also the london incident has some unanswered questions too

7. L.A.Matthews

L.A.Matthews Senior Member

There's always going to be unanswered questions in such events; perhaps even questions that the security would like answered. There's just as much evidence to say it's a 'conspiracy' as it is to say it's a fact.

8. Raskalization

[​IMG] Unless you're suggesting that the round guy in the cartoon hasn't been seen for a long time due to his evil oil guzzling plans.

9. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Nice try though - :) .
    Thanks for attempting to think of it anyway.

10. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

I think there is endless threads about 9/11 over in America attacks if you want to get into that there - but I'd like to know what unanswered questions in the ''London incident''.
    I've found they are usually answered we have just not read them before. That was a touch patronising I suspect ?.

ROFLMAO - He did live in something like a cave to be fair.

11. Raskalization

Hmmm [​IMG]

12. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Oi I hope that was not directed at me - as you and me may fall out *KNOCKS CHIP OFF SHOULDER*

13. Raskalization

haha, of course it was...there was no ambition to fall out with anyone though.... I know you can be cryptic at times but I'll give you the benifit this time. You'll know when I want to fall out with you....I'm quite blatant. Anyway I can see where this is going so I'll just watch the footy with my Grandad and uncle...let it go man, it was a long time ago. ;)

14. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

I'm only kidding - Oh I forgot about the Football - Go on you erm ??? erm ?? oh yeah thats right I don't like football.

15. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

I asked a mate last night - he has a better memory than me -

[​IMG]
    Murun Buchstansangur was a series of animated shorts produced by Bevanfield Films for the TV station Channel 4 in the United Kingdom. It comprised fifty-two episodes; each was written, directed and narrated by Timothy Forder.

The title character was a small creature - with no body as such, he had arms and legs directly attached to his head, and had greyish-blue skin with a mop of brown hair. He wore brown clogs and a wristwatch. He lived in the kitchen of a rather dreary house in an unspecified town, where it seemed to rain almost constantly. Curiously, given that he lived in a human-scale house, very few full-sized human characters were featured in the cartoon. While many of Murun's acquaintances had human form, they were, in almost every case, the same height as Murun himself. However, a full-sized human character, Nigel, featured in just one episode. As he was so much taller than Murun, all that was seen of him were his legs and feet, like Mammy Two-Shoes in the Tom & Jerry cartoons by MGM.

The series was notable for its oblique, downbeat tone. Perhaps unsurprisingly, given his surroundings, Murun was a somewhat melancholy, philosophical character, though he was not lonely - in fact he had quite a large number of friends, neighbours, family members and acquaintances. Rather than Murun having exciting adventures, the narrative of each episode usually centred around a problem or dilemma that Murun would ponder, sometimes helped by his friends and relatives.

The first episode was shown in 1984; fifty-two were made, and the animation was repeated into the 1990s, mostly as filler material in scheduling gaps between other programmes.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murun_Buchstansangur

16. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

I may know the one you mean. In my experience a lot of forums, especially newer ones seem to be run by politically correct minded individuals. Just mentioning the word Islam or saying that when you were at school, your teacher ran her nails across the blackboard, guarantees you a lifetime ban. No second chance, no way to redeem or explain your side. It is unfair and perhaps wrong.

I went on one forum which was quite new and discussing christmas was against forum rules. In their t and cs, they suggested it might offend other religions.

I think you should remember that you don't need them, you are already a member of a forum that emphasisis freedom of speech and is not entirely governed by political correctness. There are other forums where rules are non PC but are very strict.

17. lithium

lithium frogboy

Hey ever thought of joining ukhippy John?

18. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

I did, but forgot who I was.

19. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

You're a cruel man. Even I wouldn't wish that fate upon Dok :tongue: