I have a stalker

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Penny, May 6, 2007.

1. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Remember my thread about sects, well, how I used that as an example for manipulative people and what they do to you?

Well, I have a cult member stalking me, right now.

I don't know how they got my cell phone number.

They keep calling and leave these creepy musical messages.

They keep texting me about god and how much he loves me and blah blah blah...

OK first of all, do you understand the word "agnostic"? I'm not religious, I do not like religious people, and I am not a naive victim who's gonna buy into your shit cause I'm so miserable and have no friends...

They seriously got the wrong type of person here. I have a very strong personality, I'm the last person to ever get manipulated or buy into such crap... besides, right now, right this second, I do not believe in god.

I am gonna have to call Virgin to have their number blocked.

That's great.

How do I know they're not following me?

And how did they get my number?

Someone's gotta be behind this... but who?

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

sorry, its me! I think you need to be born again, penny! you must embrace jesus! he is your saviour!

3. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I think it's kinda funny. I'm just sitting here picturing the creepy musical messages. :)

4. the6peace8keeper

the6peace8keeper Born Again Satanist

All I wanted was the password to your good pics, geeze....

5. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

lol ok for anyone who asks for the password again, I don't give it out anymore...

6. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Nah. Penny, I think you have a stalker complex. I dated a girl like you. Bait then complain about being pursued by whomever it is.

7. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Right, I actually really wanna be pursued by insane god-worshipping people. Who will put rat poison in my punch anytime.

8. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

I want some punch, too!

9. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Stalk him back!

10. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

penny whats the area code? is it..west coast? slight possibility i know who it may be

11. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I got your pm btw thank you, I don't have to reply yet but I wanted to thank you for your concern and your complements on my face thread... the area code is 973, north Jersey

12. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

hmm so its some1 sorta local to you huh..thats rather scary..
    1st step, 911.. (or better to just call the local police numbrer directly since technicaly its not an "emergency") then contact the local fbi i believe its under theyre jurisdiction, but they wont even talk to ya unless the local police were contacted 1st & a report filed (u only need the report number to give the fbi) you also want toactivate any call trace feature on thre line 3 times at least, even though you can see who called you want a record of the trace & u neeed 3 seperate traces..
    has it strictly been phone contsct?
    & how longs this gone on?

13. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

I've had a lot of internet stalkers (which is really flipping annoying) but I've never had a problem with someone getting my cell phone number and I post it on the internet quit often.... that's crazy. I would have already called the cops if it was that bad, and it blocking the number didn't' work.

14. psychedelicgirl

psychedelicgirl Member

oh wow... that is pretty disturbing.

it's those kind of people that give stalkers a bad name.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    I prefer the term 'obsessively shadowing', but i've never gone so far as to call and harass them...
    that is definitely a problem.

15. SunStoned72

SunStoned72 just kidding

How do people get your cell phone number... call me a techno-retard, but I just can't see anyone from the "internet" calling my cell .... however I do not have an exotic gallery ... hey, is the password your cell phone number?

16. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

what would happen if you started stalking your stalker?

heh

17. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I followed a cop once for 45 minutes because I was bored. Idk, Kinda similar. :)

18. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

my ex was stalking me pretty much before i left the country ever since i broke up with him in june last yr (fucking psycho) and i just realised the other day he was stalking my myspace so i set it to private..i couldnt believe how stupid i had been because i openly talk about my whereabouts and what i do in my blogs and convos with friends.... i dont want himt o know a thing about me.

19. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I haven't heard from them since last time I blew them off... hopefully, it was nothing too serious... I don't think I have to worry.

20. myself

myself just me

Looks like trouble...