I have a legal/criminal question

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, Jul 30, 2013.

1. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

suspect, and at times assailant

2. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

I just saw that there's also felony murder. So they turned the DUI into a felony?

Too complicated for me.

3. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

Felony murder confuses me, because I thought all murders were felonies XD

4. nanettetron

nanettetron Member

I was arrested under the wrong name and now they know my real name they say it was mistaken identity. I heard that I could maybe sue in Texas where I live under the wrongfully convicted law. I need help suing if this is possible. I do need money so this would be a blessing. Write me if you can help or if you are a lawyer that is interested.

Signed,

Fustrated,

Nanette Tron
    In Spring, Texas:)

5. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

I have no idea why they are charging two counts of Feticide vehicle in the first degree twice. But I have been trying to research it, havent found anything yet (Legal assistant/Paralegal in California tho :) ).

If people are saying on her facebook that he hit her and then drug her. the only sense i make out of it, is that he 1) hit the victim with his vehicle, which may have caused injury or death to the victim resulting in the death of the fetus. (This would be one count)

2) after hitting the victim, Brian Feltman then drug her approximately 30 ft. which may have caused injury to or death to the victim resulting in the death of the fetus. (This could be count two)

there seems to be two different instances, the original hitting with the vehicle and then the dragging of the body. which both ultimately resulted in the death of the fetus