I have a ? about how the forum works???

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by Curious_Jane, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Curious_Jane

Curious_Jane Member

I notice when I read your post you all have neat face symbols and other neat graphics who do you do that. I'm not great with computers!!!!!

HELP!!!!! :&

Curious_Jane

2. Jelena :-)

Jelena :-) ~

Try to go to Private Messages. Then go to Edit Avatar and choose the one you like. :)

3. Curious_Jane

Curious_Jane Member

Ok I am lost I have tried everything I can think of to edit my last post " What do you have to say?" I want to change the title like did the subject but it wont change and nither will the icon and why can't you delete an old message like early I accidentally post a reply twice because I'm computer illiterate SO if someone can help me I would gladly appreciate it.

4. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

Okay. To delete your own posts, you need to be at at least MEMBER status. You get that, after X number of posts. I think it's at around 75 or so. I can never remember.
    The way to add the smileys and stuff is use your basic Chat Room faces. ":" and ")" to get the :) face. Things like that. You can change other things from your User CP. (Control Panel) Some are only available to Senior Members, and those who donate to the site.
    I'll post a link on how to do that in my next post.

5. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan