I hate my neighbors

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Kinky Ramona, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

It's things like that that make me happy as hell that my neighbors are cows. I live in the fucking boonies, the worst part of it all, is that cows stink!

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

What really sucks is we do live sort of out in the boonies. They're our closest neighbors. There's three or four other families on my street total and these particular neighbors live behind our house, across from the "alley".

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Ok she’s no beethoven, but is she hot [​IMG]

Hotwater

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm pretty sure i have a family next door to me, but i've only seen one of them one time. i said hi and she looked at me like i was the devil and said nothing.

if i were in your situation kinky, i would probably just take the puppy out and hope we're attacked, so i can either beat the fuck out of the neighbor's dog or call the police on them. not what i recommend you to do of course; that's just me.

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

yeah bad part about the boonies is that nothing is close, the other bad part is that losts of people who live out in the boonies are jackasses that's why they choose to be "away" from it all. ahh, i dunno, but it does sound your neighbors suck

6. Kinky Ramona

They do, but most of the time they keep to themselves. We just can't do a damn thing wrong or they'll call us on it. I have a couple more weeks to get the cars in the yard hidden or the county's gonna tow them on our dime. We live on private property, we should be fully allowed to keep our ugly cars in our yard if we want. Haha.

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

Oh damn have they threatened to call and report it as an eye sore, or whatever?

My old neighbors in Knoxville had that done to him, I don't get why though, he was fixing one vehicle with the other that didn't work.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't know that the jackass percentage is significantly higher in the boonies. have you ever been to the inner city? fuckin' retards, the lot of 'em.

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

Yeah i have actually, and you do make good point, but i dunno, i was thinking that the assholes out in the country were loner assholes.

hmm, that doesn't really make scence, then again, i do have a good buzz going.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

nah, it makes perfect sense. maybe not as an explanation of the previous post, but i'm sure you're right that the country assholes tend to be loners more so than the city assholes.

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

i'm glad that made scence to someone other than myself, even if it only was half scence, i don't feel so drunk now, hmmm i think i can change that though haha! time for me and jimmy to go discuss another shot...

12. Kinky Ramona

They already did. We have until like...the 22nd to get them put away. We have a section for my old beatup car that Daniel's been trying to pull parts off of, we just have to push it back up in the fenced in area, but we don't have any place for the car in the driveway. We're already using a friend's garage for Daniel's two pieces of crap and now we have one more piece of crap to figure out something for. And he's such a damn procrastinator that they'll likely get towed before he actually does anything about it. And if they think I'M paying for that shit, they have another thing coming to them.

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

damn does Daniel have something against throwing things away, or getting rid of stuff, because u know he'll use it some day, but doesn't know when, or even if he'll use it, but it's just good to have?

14. Kinky Ramona

I guess so...but I always thought I was the obsessive hoarder.

15. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

that's what i'm saying, i get annoyed when guys keep too much stuff, that means there's never enough room for all my useless, yet cool, shit! :D

16. Kinky Ramona

You should see my computer table right now...holy moly. I really need to clean up over here...but what if I need this empty DP bottle? Or this...yarn?

17. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

they smell like money to me. weird.

18. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

I hate my neighbors that are at the end of the driveway. The son hunts just a few feet from our house, they are completely disrespectful, plus they keep dogs chained to a tree. They had a cockerspaniel chained up this past summer with no water bowl in reach. I went and took a picture and told them that if they didn't get that dog in the house, give it a bath and food and water I was calling the animal shelter. The next day the dog was gone. I am a thorn in their side. haha My other neighbors keep to themselves. I don't mind because I don't care about being friends with someone who just happened to buy property near me.