I hate my neighbors

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Kinky Ramona, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

It's really nice out today, and Zephyr has found his way out of the fence in the backyard, so I decided to try to start teaching him how to take walks and be on the leash, and I had to go out and find him because he popped out of the fence again, so I was calling for him and I guess the neighbors heard and heard me talking about taking him on a walk while I was getting him on the leash. He's still a puppy and he's a little dog, so it took a minute to get him down the porch steps and out of the yard and I heard the neighbor's fence opening. Those dickholes let ALL their big hunting dogs out and I had to pick Zephyr up and bring him back home so that we didn't both end up chewed up by big dogs. I know they did it just to fuck up my plans and I'm pissed off. There's no leash laws or anything out here, and if Zephyr were to be attacked, we're fully within our rights to shoot their dogs if they're not on their property or another neighbor's property. But dammit, I'm so mad. I'll try to take him out again some other time and see if they do the same, but it seems far less than coincidental since we figured out long ago they've been spying on us when we're in our yard. Grrr...someone come and poop on their lawn for me.

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

I hate my neighbor as well :mad:

He recently purchased a snow blower larger than mine, and now clears the snow off of everyone’s driveway to gain favor in the neighborhood :eek:

The guy thinks he’s king shit :mad:

Hotwater

3. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

what fucking dicks.

4. we're fully within our rights to shoot their dogs

provided you have a gun handy

5. mamaKCita

you really kill me with what a total yuppie you are sometimes.

6. Kinky Ramona

Well, I'm just gonna keep trying to take the puppy out to walk and if they keep letting the dogs out, I'm just going to keep coming home. I haven't ventured very far with him yet, so I think it should still be pretty easy to avoid confrontation with the douchebags. But man...they tell the cops we're drug dealers, they let their dogs out after me, they spy on us...and it's all because they want to buy our property! They're mad that we're living here and they want to run us out.

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

But that's what I used to do :(

Hotwater

8. would this be the ramona .. that's like near julian? in da laguna's

know your laws... it make be easier to shot them than their dogs
    that's the way it is here... not planting any seeds ...:rolleyes:

9. Kinky Ramona

We've already talked to the sheriffs. They said there was nothing that said we couldn't shoot their dogs if they were in our yard or in the street and interfering with us.

10. mamaKCita

hahaha.

11. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

I love my neighbors, because I have never met them.

12. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

My neighbors in Bosnia are like my family. I like that a lot.

13. mamaKCita

our neighbors across the street are awesome. the ones next door are boring and reclusive. the ones two houses down are insane.

14. Kinky Ramona

Lucky...my whole life my family was always pretty close to our neighbors. When I was 8 years old, I was next door more than I was home and I loved their whole family and got to teach their baby her first word (my name! :D) and had the most wonderful childhood between our house and theirs. And on the other side was this sweet old man who loved me and my brother because his grandchildren all were grown up and lived too far to visit much, so we'd visit him. He always made us special baskets at Halloween while all the other kids in the neighborhood just got cheap candy, lol. And in the first house I grew up in, our entire block was close. It was so great. But then I move in with Daniel and his family has been at war with their neighbors for the past 21 years...almost my whole life.

15. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

i would seriously shit right on their front door for you if i could.

16. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

The baby's first word was your name ? Oh wow....That's just awwww worthy :D
    Sounds like you had the perfect childhood, Kinky.

I'm feeling homesick now :(

17. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

I once called the cops on my neighbor, because I thought the old bitch had stolen my puppies and made soup out of them. There were little puppy prints right up to her door. The cops even asked her if they could look through her house.:D Turns out they were hiding under another neighbor's porch. I had the WORST neighbors on both sides of me.

18. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

shoot the dogs because the owners are bitches. :(

Life's just not fair.

19. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

i hate our neighbors.

their daughter was playing the piano, very loudly, very badly, and i was like look can you please stop playing the piano? it's really annoying. so she didn't she played it louder.

okay, first of all, shes like 19. so i got pissed and i was like you can't play the piano, so seriously stop fucking playing it! so she came over and talked to my dad. i'm 17, if you have a problem you come talk to me about it.

and her mom works at my school, yeah she called me a bitch under her breath during school. shes lucky i didn't trip her down the stairs.

i swear, all the people around here are a bunch of little kids, sometimes.

we had ok neighbors where we used to live, except the people who lived across the street from us. all i can say is, that they were nasty. there is really no other word to describe them.

20. Kinky Ramona

Yeah, their parents wouldn't let her outside, so she'd stand at the screen door and watch us in the front yard and I'd sit up on the porch and talk to her sometimes and she'd babble back, so I got her to start working on my name. It was awesome and the proudest moment of my life, even if it came out garbled. Haha. And my childhood was pretty sweet, aside from the fact I had a few mental breakdowns here and there. I don't count those. Haha.