I hate my family!

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by brainstew, Apr 29, 2007.

1. brainstew

brainstew Member

Yep, can't stand them, I hate my neighbors, house, school, schoolmates (except 2), life, clothes, name, personality, and the way I look. I am full of so much hatred and everytime I try to summon good vibes my family denies me the right.

2. Aesthete

Aesthete Member

Yep, I feel the same way a lot. It's feels like everything in life is ganging up on you, that everything for you always goes wrong. That's not alien to me at all. And right now I've got a school project due tomorrow and I haven't started, and that doesn't help those feelings. So I might see if I can take tomorrow off. That helps, you know. Take a day or two off and use it for yourself. :)

3. brainstew

brainstew Member

lol. I freggin hate 'em all!

4. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

I guess I cannot empathize with you, because I have never hated anybody. I feel for anybody that feels the need to hate. I hope everything can eventually work out for you and your fam./everything you seem to hate and you take all that energy you are using to hate and spend it on some love. Who knows, life might just be great if you did.

5. brainstew

brainstew Member

Are you a stalker? I said nothing mean to you, go away.

6. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Uh oh, the angsty teenager signal is illuminating the sky!
    Quick, to the interwebs! Up with a dozen threads bemoaning that goddamn family that gives you food and shelter! Damn that evil school! Damn that evil college! Damn those evil jobs!

Seriously kiddo, just sit abck and relax. You're in no position to complain when weighed against most of the world - and you're only a few years from being 18 and being able to hit the road and leave it all behind. So until then take the free food and lodging, learn what you can in school, and stop whining.

7. brainstew

brainstew Member

I didn't wanna hold back my hatered any longer. I wasn't whining./ Don't u two have anything better to do then follow me onto another post?

8. brainstew

brainstew Member

ok, last time. Listen to me. I do not know you. I am not hurting you. If you do not like what I say, then you do not have to incorperate( I can't spell that) your own motive into a post, opposite of the question I posed or what I am asking for. You are acting immature. I have not cursed at you and I have not exchanged any mean word with you. Please go away, if you are looking for a fight it is not here. Thank you.

9. brainstew

brainstew Member

Jesus! I fucking hate my self so getting over my self is either a joke or you're a little late. If you enjoy insulting others then I suggest you go somewhere else. Please, don't make me get nasty with go, now go away and if I'm so narrow minded why did u waste ut time stalking me to my other posst and debating with me?

10. brainstew

brainstew Member

Lady, you're really worring me. Seriously, if you need to talk, and if you need help...I'm here I DUNNO WHT UR PROBLEM IS BUT I'M TRYING TO UNDERSTAND.

11. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

ssreetnulov:

Regardless of whether or not you agree with her is irrelevant. What you are doing is considered flaming and against forum guidelines. If you disagree with someone either make a concise point, discuss it, or move on. You don't have the right to berate someone else's thoughts and feelings, this is a Free Speech Forum, and all ideologues are welcome, however personal attacks and flaming are not.

12. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

WSHAT THE FUCK?????????????????????????/
    ARE YOU SERIUS
    ITS THIS SHIT THAT MAKES ME HATE THIS PLACE SOMETIMES

dont you have anything better to do then kick a 14 year old in the face when shes feeling down?

grow the fuck up