I hate freemasons, child-fucking liars of satan...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AannaSolo, Aug 17, 2005.

1. ChanginTimes

ChanginTimes Member

Hell no, even the Oracle said it in the second Matrix film. ;)

2. KBlaze

KBlaze Member

Yeah, for the love of God,
    everytime someone brings up anything with a smidgen of rationality, all we hear is
    "oh, it's the space traveling jew lizards."
    the only people who have said such things are the supposed de-bunkers.

i wouldn't have thought rat would agree with icke theories, though icke, besides his lizard equation, is a thorough "illuminati" researcher.

ps this wasnt meant to be an assumption bout rat, but it was poorly written so lo siento

3. Motion

Motion Senior Member

If the Masons are doing bad things then who should they be reported to? Is there a "secret society police"?

4. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

You would be amazed what the illuminati try to hide. What do you think they do at Area 51 and Pine Gap. Turns out that Pine Gap has one of the highest levels of UFO sightings in the world, all supressed, until recently, by the govt. grays and dracs trying to steal the planet if you ask me, or at least lay claim, which they can't, because, we are humanoid, and belong with Galactic Confederation, the good guys.

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/overview.htm

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Again, the people who criticise me have absolutely NOTHING to bring to the table besides their usual BS and rhetoric. Is anybody listening? I know I'm not. If your goal is to make me look bad, how are you making yourselves look any better by acting like childish assholes? Grow up!

I have never once said anything about reptilians, yet there seems to be a handful (or are they?) of infantile assholes who seem determined on mentioning lizards and space aliens as a pathetic attempt to discredit me and others with alternative viewpoints.

I also love it how people like Jim, who have probably never held a steady job in their entire lives, are criticising me of "leaving the table" when I don't respond to their idiotic remarks within hours of their criticisms -- as if I sit in front of the computer pulling my pud all day like they do. I have a job, and a life. Perhaps some of you should try getting one yourself. Just because I don't immediately respond to your childish bullshit, doesn't mean I left the table. Unlike some of you, I am not a reactionary thinker.

Now, either debate with me like an intelligent person - PROVIDING SUBSTANCE - or shut your fucking piehole!

People like Jim and Pointbreak (who I believe to be the same two people) are sick individuals, who will viciously attack anyone with a viewpoint different from their own. They are modern-day Nazis. They are mind police. It's not just "conspiracy theorists" like myself who they attack, but anyone who doesn't support their pro-Bush, pro-war, pro-Zionist, pro-totalitarian ideologies.

As far as David Icke, I never said I agree or disagree with everything he says. More than anything, I agree with his theory that most of us know far less about life and what we call "reality" than we think we do, so who the fuck are we to pass judgment on what is possible (or normal) and what isn't? All we think and believe is nothing more than a product of our conditioned five sense "reality." Most people believe we think for ourselves, when we're really thinking based on what we've been conditioned to believe and conditioned to not believe, which is based on a very small amount of information compared to what is really out there, which is being kept from the masses by the systems of control that enslave us -- that being the Elite, who control the media, education systems, etc..

6. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

Are there any time-traveling,illuminati,space-otter jews?

I'd support any theory involving otters. :p

7. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

the draconia and orion do not have time travel. Their tech is very mundane compared to that of the Galactic Confederation, who do.

8. KBlaze

KBlaze Member

Tell us more about this Federation, please.
    A link would be nice...

9. jim_w

jim_w Member

Oooooh somone's getting angry!

Rat, you know this stuff is bullshit. Why do you go on about it so much? You surely can't be trolling, after so many posts... What is it then? Why?

10. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

When we criticise you theories, you run away with your little rat tail between your little rat legs. Eventually that becomes dull.
    Promoting Icke while denying the shape changing time travelling lizard jews (oops sorry, Reptilians, as you point out) is a convenient but ultimately untenable position. The scary part is that it suggests you keep your really crackpot theories to yourself to avoid embarassment. One can only wonder what your "private collection" must hold.
    Sure you're busy, Mr. 5,000 posts. To your credit (?) however you wrote hardly any of them.
    We reptilians don't eat pies, and I'd say our responses are on par with your posts.
    Excuse me, but you link to websites which promote the "mysterious, eternal allure of Adolf Hitler" and deny the holocaust. You also believe in "high level homosexual control of the Republican party", are in a panic about Mexican illegal immigrants, and fanatically subscribe to global conspiracy theories in which jews figure prominently. If these are not extreme right wing views, then what are?
    True, you never said you disagree or agree. You promote his writings and then make ambiguous statements about him. Hmmmm... what could that mean? I can't possibly conclude due to your skillful, deliberate ambiguity! You think maybe the Reptilians exist, but you need to do more "research"? Who knows? But... er... "what we call reality"? Conditioned five senses reality? Are you working on developing a sixth sense?

11. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Just because I don't immediately respond to your childish bullshit, doesn't mean I left the table.- Rat

Once more Rat seems to be dishonest when he claims to wish to debate, I mean so far in every thread in which his views have been put under scrutiny he has, well…run away.

The list of threads abandoned due to him seemingly taking fright is long but if he wishes I can direct him to two, I did post them earlier in the thread but Rat still hasn’t replied to the questions raised in them (but I live in hope)-

Pushing conspiracy theory? Why?
    http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103731

Tribute to Immigration's Terry Anderson
    http://www.hipforums.com/forums/sho...818#post1519818

WOW and talk about "BS and rhetoric"? All that post said was he could debate but he will not, the first thing seems untrue going on his past record and the second is true but is not very helpful and goes against his own recommendation to other people to either enter into debate or "shut your fucking piehole".

12. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

I wouldn't go so far as to scream "troll!" on PR but the fact that he does 1)start wacky,hotly debateable threads but participates very little in them..2) will post something almost completely offtopic of another thread to turn said thread into another conspiracy debate..would,by all accounts, define him as a troll.

HOWEVER!

I think PR fits more along the lines of a rabid fanboi. He has an opinion and if no one else agrees with it, he throws a tantrum or storms aways from the discussion. An even more defining quality...he tells all dissenters to "shut their pieholes". He makes his posts and threads looking for a likeminded choir or praise and then he flames whomever doesn't agree.

This is fanboi/gurl behavior...not so much troll behavior. And I would know because I have some experiance trolling forums and also...have been known to get a little fangurlish myself.

I expect one day, Pressed Rat will grace us with the golden hallmark of all fanbrats; the obligatory "Gud buy cruel internets!1!!!1" post.

But I don't think he's a troll.

13. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Otter

Is that the same as fanboy?

Which could be defined as person who is completely loyal to something like a game, film, comic etc regardless of that thing’s quality or merit?

Like the difference between someone who likes Star Trek and can discuss, lets say, how the early appearances of the borg were much better than the later appearances and those people that like to dress up as a borg and pretend they are one at weekends. The ones that will not hear a word spoken against any of the series and films even the crap Enterprise episodes?

14. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

Exactly Balbus. Fanboi is just an affectionately mocking version of fanboy.

In Rat's case though, his fanboi obsession isn't Star Trek....it's conspiracy theories.

15. Pressed_Rat

No. I know that 90% of what the mainstream media says is bullshit.

16. Pressed_Rat

Balbus - I've answered your questions before - which are always the same - so why do you keep asking me to respond to the same questions over and over? The reason I didn't repond to your ridiculous questions in those threads is because I've answered the same questions in other threads, but you selectively ignored what I said.

If you have any SPECIFIC QUESTIONS, ask them now.

You say I've never presented a solution to anything I talk about, when the solution is attaining knowledge about how the government really works and how the media works to mislead us. Joining a movement is meaningless if people don't have the facts.

Many people in these forums actually believe George Bush is the one running the show. He's not. Neither is Tony Blair for that matter. Until people wake up to simple facts like this, they're not going to change anything.

17. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

This thread could have been interesting, but I read its name again and saw the word "satan." As soon as I saw that, I knew you were full of shit.

Sincerely,
    Me

18. KBlaze

KBlaze Member

Dude there are many defenitions of Satan.

19. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Dude, far out.

20. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

I would have to say Rat is lying if he is claiming to have answered all the questions and criticisms raised by me about his views and ideas in the threads -

Pushing conspiracy theory? Why?
    http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103731

Tribute to Immigration's Terry Anderson
    http://www.hipforums.com/forums/sho...818#post1519818

(And I could link to a number of other threads that would give the same impression.)

While Rat seems only able to claim that he has answered questions and is unable to give any evidence I am happy to let the threads speak for themselves.

The fact is that the reason why I have to keep asking similar questions is because he seems extremely unwilling or unable to answer them in any sensible or reasonable way.

And the thing is that I think Rat actually knows this and been unable to actually debate can only be dishonest and claim he has.