i HATE bush even more now

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by wiggy, Sep 1, 2005.

1. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

i fucking hate him soooo much now, right the tornado, he knew it was going to happen, where's the people to help them? ermm ohh yeah killing other people for him. america is the richest country, there are people stuck, no food/water/med supplies/clothes,

on the new's it said that he said people only use the fuel you need, then he buggers off in his little plane!!!! wtf.

he needs to step down, he need's to be shot. people in america liked and trusted that prick and now look what he has done

to many people are fighting his battles, now its his turn

that tosser seriously has some question's to answer!!!!!!!!!

2. UrsusKind

UrsusKind U like Chris Farley?

All this money to fix another country that thanks us with suicide bombs. Maybe some of the money should have gone to sure up the emergency services in an potential disaster area.

3. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

I'm sure the grateful people of Iraq and Indonesia are donating money to us as we speak.

4. Bikshu

Bikshu Member

On the other hand : a lot of the problems in N.O. right now are created by out of control crowds who can't wait one god damned day for anything.

5. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Try waiting a day for water when you're dying of thirst.

6. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

yeah too bad no one can predict tornadoes..

what tornado? do you mean the hurricane? :rolleyes:

whats stopping you? do you know how many people on this planet would love you if you killed him? i know i would. :)

7. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

I voted for Kerry. Perhaps the weather will now be labled an axis of evil or terror and added to the list of the war on terror. It missed Texas.

8. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

Bush administration funding cuts forced federal engineers to delay improvements on the levees, floodgates and pumping stations that failed to protect New Orleans from Hurricane Katrina's floodwaters, agency documents showed on Thursday. The former head of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the agency that handles the infrastructure of the nation's waterways, said the damage in New Orleans probably would have been much less extensive had flood-control efforts been fully funded over the years. (David J. Phillip/Pool/Reuters)

9. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

was it a hurricane, shite oops my bad

10. Bikshu

Bikshu Member

How stupid do you have to be to shoot at RESCUE HELICOPTERS. People are now getting shot on sight if they are caught looting. LOOTING MAKES IT WORSE anybody with a seed of intellegence can figure that out.

11. asmileneverlies

asmileneverlies Member

Irongoat is rite, some of the looting of the last few days, is happening because people is fed up for the lack of help.
    Try to live without food & water for 5 days.

12. Bikshu

Bikshu Member

Any sane person can tell the difference between getting food and water for your survival and busting into stores with bulldozers, taking t.v's and shooting RESCUE HELICOPTERS

13. Bikshu

Bikshu Member

They were given free bus passes out of the city 48 hours in advace. So don't tell me they were too poor to get out either.

14. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

mmhm. and let's just think about the ranting mayor...who had legions of school busses he didn't deploy...he probalby thought they weren't necessary....and about how they knew they were gonna get slammed sometime but had a fuck-all attitude towards preparation. there's plenty of people who coulda done more, i just wish more would start taking responsibilty for what they themselves didn't do right instead of just pointing the finger elsewhere. all this paranoia is pissing me off. the looters aren't evil, people are losing their minds. there's been people in place since several days BEFORE the storm struck to help with the efforts, but NO ONE pays any attention to that. nor to the people who've been refusing sleep in order to help people since the storm struck and after. they just didn't expect anything so huge. NO ONE did. give people a fucking break. start acknowledging the efforts of the people who have been trying from minus 48 hours.

15. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

I don't like the way you think.. i am right you are wrong .. Everything you say is lies... bang bang your dead.. MMMM that sounds like something Hitler might do.

16. mynameiskc

well, there's also the whole american belief that we're entitled to whatever we want, and if we don't get it, we're being robbed. for some reason, people think the american dream means everyone gets all the goodies they want and a perfect home to live in. which isn't true. this isn't a race issue, like people want to believe it is, but a lifestyle issue. if it was a bunch of poor white people the reaction would been the same. people are greedy animals. in nations where they're not used to having so much, where they haven't been fed a load of nonsense about what they SHOULD have, people didn't react nearly so badly to deprivation. they didn't start attacking each other like a pack of spoiled brats, they helped each other.

17. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

It was a hurricane, not a tornado.

I don't like Bush anymore than the next person, and I agree that he is putting too many soldiers and resources out in Iraq rather than looking out for the welfare of our OWN people.

However, it still seems that the biggest problem is the ignorance of the people.

New Orleans was way below sea-level to begin with, and I truly believe that because of that knowledge there should have been some better rescue plan, or emergency aid for this sort of thing to happen. To me, it was bound to happen. In geography in oh, probably 5th grade, when we were learning about sea levels, and New Orleans --- my initial thought was that it was a disaster just WAITING to occur.

But why didn't people think of a better back up plan? Here's my opinion...because many people go about living, doing their own daily things thinking that "Such a tragedy could NEVER happen in my lifetime"---ignorance.

Why didn't their local government think of this? Why didn't the people of the residence bring this idea up TO the government, and step forward and say "Hey, something truly disasturous could happen to us, considering that we basically live in a potential flood zone..." etc.

It also dawned on me, after watching an hour and a half of the New Orleans coverage on TV last night, that... America is just way too dependent upon EVERYTHING. We have COMPLETELY lost our natural instincts, our survival instincts. The only thing we know is how to purchase, and how to use big guns and tanks. If were all thrown out into the wild to live for ourselves, not many of us would survive, because we have completely lost touch with nature in basically every aspect.

18. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

People looting for food and water is essential at this point. I see nothing wrong with it.

However people stealing barbie dolls, TVs and CD players is uncalled for.

The food and water in those stores would have been disposed of anyway--- let the people who need those resources use them.

I can't even look at this topic anymore, it stresses me out and depresses me. If I could go down there in a rescue plane right now I would, but I can't so thinking about it just makes me feel bad, and hurt inside.

19. mynameiskc

people are taking these things because they're movable wealth and because they've seen these things flashed in front of their faces without ever being able to afford them. they've been lied to, they've been taught that these are the important things, and given the opportunity to give their kid a real barbie doll, as opposed to the pic & save version, or finally have a tv without rabbit ears, they're gonna take it. i can't blame them. they're mad because for some reason we've taught people that everyone "deserves" material wealth.

20. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Or they are greedy bastards trying to make a fast buck....i don't have a 42" flat screen TV, am i going to steal one because i can't afford one..mmmm if i was a greedy bastard who wanted such a item. The fact that i don't steal and i am a law abiding person has something to do with it. Why are you making excuses for those people that deciede to steal ?.