i had such an amazing fucking endofthe year party last night!

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by pianoperson60, Jun 17, 2006.

1. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

I had such a fucking amazing end of the year party yesterday. There were over 50 people, maybe 60, I don't know, because I was out of it if you get my drift. We were swimming in my pool, and eating really good food, and hanging around talking a bunch, I played the piano with a couple friends and we play not a duet, but a "triplet" on the piano, and it sounded so fucking amazing, and I was so into it. We were singing to what we were playing, and people were clapping. One thing that sucked was that i was with all of the 50 poeple outside my bedroom door (1 story house), and they were all smoking and shit. And then this random mother of my litlte brother's friend walks in. Now, I told everyone outside to put their shit out, but of course my exchange studnet brother from Germany has his arm hold hte bag up in front of him as she peeks her head in the door. she looked at him, and started to walk back out. then she said "am i disturbing something? i grew up in the sixties." but I dont think it was a freindly way. Apparently she walked out and said "Oh my god they're smoking!" and she told my mom, who doesnt care, who came in and was all scared. But then she talked to the mom and she seemed fine, they were laughing and all I think. But it was so annoying, she didn't even knock on my bedroom door, she just thinks she has the right to barge in...ugh. I think it'll be okay. Luckily she left so I didnt feel scared doing more.
    aynwho, it was a fucking blast, and Im up right now at 7 in hte morning while everoyne is really tired...actuallyI am too, and i"M still feeling the shit from earlier...whew. i just looked over this post and its one huge paragraph and lots of run on sentences. whoo!

damnit, I need to go.
    Cheers and Love,
    Dylan

2. Politics are awesome

Politics are awesome Politics suck

um....it's June, man. :D :confused:

3. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Banned

yeh, ah lot uv enthusiasm, go on an celebrate wile Uh kan.

4. Shambhala Peace

Shambhala Peace Senior Member

You're going to be a junior next year? (Hopefully I did my math right...)

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

sounds like fun... :)