i had sex...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by DandelionPrincess, May 30, 2004.

1. DandelionPrincess

DandelionPrincess Member

on the beach!!! :D

i no you guys prob dont care, but its one of those things thats so cool you don't want to keep it to yourself, but you dont want to "kiss and tell" so i figured i'd just say it on a message board where no one knows me :p

anyway, it was awesome! there was no moon so i saw a whole lot of shooting stars, and the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the beach, and the lighthouse shining in the distance, and that wonderful smell the ocean has at night...it was soooooo romantic!

and now he's left to go to his parents for two months over 1,000 miles away from me and i'm horny!!! :(

2. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Sex on the beach? That drink is pretty good I had it too!... Ok now I wanna sex on the beach. Doesnt sand get... you know?

3. DandelionPrincess

DandelionPrincess Member

we had a light blanket below us...light enough to feel the sand move below us, but still there in order to keep things...clean...

and you know i wasnt talking about the drink :p

4. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

wow... sounds beautiful :) id like to try sex on a beach.... and in a pool... and in a lake ... and on a hill..... but the cleanlyness thing and also ... i just never have the chance living in londond... maybe once i start traveling... if im with a special someone :)
    And dont worry about him being a long way away,sounds like he left you with a wonderful memory :)

5. CowBoyKim

CowBoyKim Member

Cool I now want it try that one. Contrary to most beliefs men, or maybe just me, have fantasies of doing thing like that.

6. user__friendly

user__friendly Member

Ahhh. That sounds so amazing, DandelionPrincess. That is definitely something I want to do someday. It sounds perfect, romantic.. ahh.. :)

7. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Just be very careful about the sand... It is not fun when it goes, you know where... But yeah, as long as you're careful, it can be great...

8. Pablo

Pablo Member

hey i did that once to

9. Spinner

Spinner Member

Sounds like a great idea!
    Only one of the few places I haven't have sex in...........
    YET!!!
    :D

10. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

When I was about 7 or so, me and my mom were at a seafood bar. The waitress came over and asked my mom if she wanted to try the new "sex on the beach". My mom said sure. Needless to say I was apalled! Did she even know who the guy was going to be? Omg, I thought, my mom's a whore.....

11. DandelionPrincess

DandelionPrincess Member

^^^

pablo...maybe that's cause u were the guy i was having sex w/ on the beach! :p

come back! i miss my companion! :(

12. Davino

Davino Member

yeahup!