I Guess I'm Growing Outdo'

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peace, May 22, 2004.

1. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I decided to move all my plants outdoors. My closet wasn't the best place for them. The circulation wasn't great, but the summer heat was getting to them. 95 was about the average temperature in my closet.
    I moved them two days ago and they are doing much better. I think they are strill shocked but it's for the best.

Here's Ashley :D

[​IMG]

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

nice how many weeks has it been growing?

3. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I'm not sure, but the heat in my closet definately held it back. But now it's starting to grow fast. :)

4. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya 95 degress im taking if u live in the US its in the south west maybe? wat srain is it? keep us updated with pics i always luv seeing marijuana grow

5. blazer326

blazer326 Member

Nice, it looks like a hybrid of indica and sativa..

6. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Why do you not invest $80 in a 465 cfm squirrel cage fan and pull the hot air out!Here are some of my ladies,no ferts used in my own soil mix!

[​IMG]

7. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

How do you pay the electricity bill to support all those plants plus you're other electrical needs? Heh...I'd grow...but I don't have the funds that are required:( When I move outta my parent's house I'll be growing year-round, woo!!!:)

8. BigBong

BigBong Member

just to clarify.. Basically ALL plants are hybrids of indica and sativa..

I would suggest topping/FIMing them a few times since you are throwing them outdoors.. It will produce more yield..

9. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

OMFG that makes me want to ejaculate here on the spot! thats a beautiful scene! looks sharp

10. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

While I'm in the topic, i would like to ask a question...

I'm growing outside in the middle of illinois, so there is really good soil here...
    do you think if i find a good spot and put maybe a foot or two of store-bought soil down so the plant gets good nutrients when its a baby it'll grow big and potent when it grows up?

good luck on the grow!

11. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Add some bonemeal,bloodmeal,kelpmeal,worm casts,perlite to existing ground soil and they will have all they need to grow to there potential!After mixing give soil a couple weeks to allow biological activity to get started.Transplant only well estabnlished plants into this or you could fry them.Start them in 1 gal containers with Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil with 20% added perlite and when 4 weeks into veg trans into ground mix is my suggestion!No ferts required!

12. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

do you think i'll have time to get a decent harvest this year if i start all that fertilization right now?

and how long do seeds last?

13. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

I do not know your seasons there,you need atleast 15-16 weeks from germ to finsh before frosts begin if a indica dominate strain,and atleat 3-4 more for a sativa.

14. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Seeds if kept in cool dark place can last years,but germ ratios will drop the longer they are stored.I know a grower who has started seeds 10 years old,but only 3/10 germed.

15. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

oh man, ill be cuttin it close, better get going!

thanks, and if i wanted to save my seeds til next year, would that work?

16. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

In my experience you have no real loss in viability till after 2 years then germ ratios will begin to drop!