I got called a deceptive junkie.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SagaciousKJB2, Jun 13, 2006.

1. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

Well, okay, so I saw this friend of mine today that I haven't seen for a long time. We walked around, he smoked some pot (I'm trying to find a job, so I restrained). Anyway, he hands me a bowl, and I tell him I can't smoke, and he's just like, "Well, give it to a friend or save it."

Anyway, it's some really nice bud. Nice and crystalized; like, it looks more frosty than it does green. The sides of the bag stuck to it... The type of super-quality bud you rarely see over here.

So I decided that it'd be best not to keep it around to tempt me, and decided to surprise my pals with it. At least THEY will be able to enjoy it.

Well, I go over there, and this kid Matt is hanging out with John and David. Matt is 14, and is at that stage where he's trying REALLY hard to be cool and what-not, and he just seems to be totally worse around me. I don't like him at all, and have a hard time being nice to him, so I usually just try to not go over there when he's around.

He's smoked a few times before, and I thought, "Well, why not let him share it too," and give it to my friend David. Anyway, he loads the bowl, and gives it to Matt first, but he doesn't light it up. He looks at the bud and goes, "What are the crystals all over it?! Is this laced or something?"

So I explain to him about trichomes and all that, and he actually accused me of lying to him, and trying to "get him hooked" on "my junkie-crack".

Has this ever happened to anyone? I think I'm the first and only. lol

2. steve704

steve704 Member

call him a noob and that he doesnt deserve to smoke this bowl

3. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

haha exactly

4. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Yeah seriously. Be like fine if you dont know quality bud when you see it then you dont fucking deserve to hit it

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

that would be infuriating man. slap the shit out of him, take the bowl away and give it to the next guy.

6. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

Heh, funny thing is, John and David started smoking, and he left because he didn't want to be "exposed" to it.

I still can't believe how funny that is. Oh well, I guess he'll just never have some quality bud.

7. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

well atleast you got rid of him lol

8. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

lol fuck that kid

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

lol hell be the junky one day

paranoid ice junky

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

'there are bugs in this weed yall, you tryin to infect me? what the fuck what the fuck im gonna kill you motherfuckersss

11. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

kick his ass.......

and also, don't ever offer that punk your bud again

12. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

i'd be like 'dont smoke bitch'

13. slangshot1

slangshot1 Member

why even hang out with this kid that you dont like especally when he is accusing you of free shit

14. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

He said he trys not to, but yeah if i wear you I would avoid a person that is that dumb