i got asked if i was a cop.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Becki, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Becki

Becki Member

it sucked. just trying to buy some pot in the middle of nebraska where i didn't know anyone.... so i decided to walk up to some stoner looking kids and i asked if they knew where i could get some herb. they asked for my badge then laughed.
    i was bummed.

2. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

lol...sorry but thats pretty funny.

3. Becki

Becki Member

it wasn't funny at the time.
    i ran out about two weeks before and i was pissed.

4. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

well sorry. keep trying. try out the skate park if you can

5. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

When in doubt, I will always ask them to do something illegal before I talk to them if I don't know who they are. I figure that cops wouldnt go for public nudity or anything like that.

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i was asked that once... stupid ass teenagers...

7. ReadySetGreen!

ReadySetGreen! Member

Some of the more avid cops will go ahead and do something illegal, if it means making a bust they are allowed. That includes smoking in front of you. I'm sure that would only happen for a noteworthy bust though. While looking for a new connect in a new place, I try to keep a little green with me when I'm about to run out, that way, I can say "Hey suspicious looking younger fellow with the long hair and hemp bracelets, wanna smoke a little?" or something to that affect. It will at least put you in the correct circle. Or you could just grow. Whatever.:X

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

actually if im not mistaken... a cop smoking a bowl infront of you would be concidered Entrapment

9. KParker730

KParker730 Member

and illegal...

10. towelie21

towelie21 Member

in some states i believe they cannot tell you they are not a cop. they can skirt the question, with like a "c'mon duuuude", but can't lie about it.

heres a way to convince them you're not a cop. just be like, "sell to me or i'll skull fuck your grandma". they'll either know that a cop wont say that and sell to you, or you'll get shot.

11. ReadySetGreen!

ReadySetGreen! Member

You guys are right, I was speaking of Texas. I don't really know the laws in other states. My dad was a cop, retired now, and hes told me a few things about this and that, one being the ability to lie about being a cop. I actually called him and asked about being able to smoke, and bigger goverment agents can get permission, like undercover DEA agents, but not on the smaller city level. Thats what I get for talkin out my ass. :&

12. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

i asked a guy if he was a cop, and he just ran away:eek:

13. Groovy Toker

Groovy Toker Senior Member

Pretty much the funniest thing I read all day.... :D

14. mushroomherb

mushroomherb Member

my friends just asked me if i wanted to try some, i said yes. now i just buy from them and there friends.

15. Groovy Toker

I don't go with the whole.. everything is funnier better on weed...... but now that im not high it just doesn't seem as funny.

16. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

are you kidding me? it was scarey as hell... specially cause we were walking around with a bong and like 2 ounces

17. DeathRowDisco

DeathRowDisco Member

I don't know about the States, but here... cops aren't allowed to ask if you can get them some, or if you're looking for any. That was a HUGE worry around here for a while, with the 'green team' being in town... until we learned that, in order to get busted, you have to actually ASK the cop if they're looking for anything (but then, I live in small-town BC - you can walk down the street and, if people know you or you look like you'd want it, people will be like 'wanna buy some weed?').
    Luckily, I've never been mistaken for a "street kid" cop because I have piercings, and some of them are stretched to the point that they're now permanent... and no cop would go to that extent.
    Anyway, I recommend what someone else said. Keep a bit of bud with you, and when you're looking for a hook-up, find someone that looks like they'd know and just be like "Hey, I'm new around here... wanna smoke some?" and then tell them that it's all you have left, and ask if they know where you might go about finding more.
    Or ask the pierced ones, and if they say "no" (especially if you know they're lying because they don't know you) just be like "Oh, sorry dude, I just saw the piercings and figured at least I wouldn't be asking someone VERY wrong... like a cop or something..." I know that would be enough to convince me that someone was serious when they asked if I could find 'em some bud.

18. Groovy Toker

damn I laughed again but im high.