I got a present, should I use these?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by darkain, May 30, 2007.

1. darkain

darkain Member

A girl I know bought me a present. It includes a bunch of "legal highs". May are illegal in the USA, but legal in Canada. What would you recomend mixing for a first go. Out of all these I'lve only ever tried Salvia:

Salvia

Smoking Mix: Damiana, Skullcap, Wormwood, Wild Opium Lettuce, Passion Flower, Valarian, soaked in Valarian and Wild Opium Lettuce extracts

Strawberry Fields: 150mg benzylpiperazine and piperazine blend and IPOMA

4X Ecstasy: 405mg benzylpiperazine and piperazine blend

Druids Fantasy: Doesn't say whats in it.

Triptastic: 135mg piperazine blend

And a bunch of aphrodesiacs that don't say whats in them.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

the Druid's Fantasy contained extracted HBWR seeds. Basically, LSA in pill form.

3. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

salvia is nice.
    i've never heard of the others, i perfer the illegal ones myself.

4. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

lol yea, if they was any good- they wouldnt be legal.
    salvia is soon to become illegal. i tried a joint once- almost no effect, but i did trip out for like 5seconds, i was looking at the pavement and it was waving and moving

5. darkain

darkain Member

Well you don't smoke Salvia in a joint. I've done Salvia before and i blew my head off... but not in a good way

BTW, most of thse are illegal in the USA.

6. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i smoked salvia out of pipes and bongs. never a joint.
    it's outrageous. like wow. what a fuckin drug.

7. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

I took about 4 hits off salvia out of a waterbong, i started looking at my cousin and laughing my ass off for no reason. Everything seemed all wavy and shit, only lasted about 5 minutes though.

8. TopNotchStoner

You need to try one of the extracts. You wouldn't be able to take 4 big ass hits of a strong salvia extract, because after the first hit, if you hit it right, you'll be in a completely different world before you even blow the smoke out.

9. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

haha. i was a statue when i did salvia once. off one hit, 20x ithink. good stuff.

10. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

never done salvia, but I would like to

11. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

i've had some really intense hallucinations from shrooms and acid, but i must say that salvia has given me the strongest and most life-like aural hallucinations of them all.... the body sensations are just totally bizzare, too....

topnotch is right about the timeframe; one hit and you're GONE within about 20-30 seconds. it lasts about 15-20 minutes.

12. NightWalk

NightWalk Member

All those things with BZP in them are shit. They get you high, alright, but they make you feel like crap and from what I've heard there's generally a lot of paranoia on them. I had the worst night of my life on some of those things.

Salvia is good, though, from what I've witnessed with friends. Although it's very powerful so read up on it and be careful.

Most of the smoking mixes don't really work, but with damiana and skullcap and all that, you could get a mild high, so that's good.

13. Tikx

Tikx Member

I've done Druids Fantasy on more than one occasion and strawberry fields once. I found them to be satisfactory, especially the druids fantasy but I also discovered green helped take the harsh edge off which was probably caused by the piperazine blend.

As for mixing them I’m not sure, I personally mixed a pill called Speedos with the Druids fantasy you could use the 4X Ecstasy as a substitute for the Speedos, should be fun.

14. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

Yah right now I have a Kilo of Salvia that I bought on eBay awhile back. I donno it's alright, but personally I'd rather just go with mary jane.

15. bush basher

bush basher Member

i tried salvia once! never again! i took 1 large hit on a little whisky bottle bong, sat back blew it out an that was it. my head was like some sort of anvil, the whole setting was cartoony, everytime my head wobbled it tore up part of the scenery leaving nothing but white. eventualy after the whole room dissapeared and i was at the door i went through the door and i turned into part of a train. well my clothes were the train and i was on the side travelling through the desert, i tried to free myself by taking off my clothes and pulling my head back with my hat i fell into the chair and woke up thinkin what the fuck was that! well thats my little story, never again i tell ya!

16. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

Salvia always makes me want to rip my skin off.

ENJOY!!! :)

17. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

i love me some salvia

18. darkain

darkain Member

Well, I just popped myself one 4X ecstacy, and two Triptastics. I hope tonight is wild. I'll let you know in an hour.

19. darkain

darkain Member

I feel good, but not really high. Some things look fucked up, but no where near mushrooms or anything like that. So I poped 2 strawberry fields and one more triptastic right now (damn if you can OD on BZP I think I just did) we'll see how this goes.

20. TopNotchStoner

Have fun man.