I get too stoned, but I don't want to.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ShaggyDoo, Jun 12, 2006.

1. ShaggyDoo

ShaggyDoo Member

Maybe some of you have read my post awhile back, any ways...

I started smoking pot again in april,after a few years hiatus, and I got hit really hard. It was a more visual high, I didn't actually see things with my eyes but I pictured images in my head. Overall it was really nice. Since I started back, I've smoked probably like 15 times, and after taking about
    3 + hits I get "We Todd Ed". I turn into a introverted pile of flesh, I can't walk, can't think, can't talk, no creativity, no ambition and I just want to to lay on my back. Occasionally I will throw up, happened on three different occasions. I am hoping that if I smoke more, the effects will lessen but I've seen no indication of this yet. I haven't been taking any other drugs, besides like 3 occasions I was drinking beer. What happened to my creative days? Where it actually took effort to get stoned? I just want a good high, where I can function and not need a wheel chair.

Any Ideas?

2. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

don't smoke so much.

3. ShaggyDoo

ShaggyDoo Member

Well, a hit just makes my eylids heavy and two hits starts to get into the three realm. I mean theres not much difference, atleast to me.

4. steve704

steve704 Member

a bowl should set you off pretty good.......

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

damn man. i want the weed your getting!

6. kokoyo112

kokoyo112 Member

I am... The same way.

Well, I don't vomit.. Unless I smoke like 6-7 bowls.. But.. I do get baked too easy. I can literally get high off one hit.. Its insane.

Sometimes its ehehalskdjflkajds though.

Like when your not trying to get blitzed out of you skull and 4 hits later... Your in a slumber starting at the ground. But it still is fun. Somehow [​IMG]

My advice would be to take a just hit or two..

Smoke some Shwag?

But.. Who would want to do that.

7. steve704

steve704 Member

haha hey have you guys ever had that one time where your saying to yourself " im going to smoke soo much weed and get super high" and after your first couple of hits your already super blazed and you cant handel another hit becuase you are totally gooooooone and you realize you didnt even smoke that much..... lol aah the good times

8. SmokeWeedEveryday

SmokeWeedEveryday Member

Do you smoke joints, blunts, or bong? or another method of smoking?

Anyways for me I always find a bong hit to make me more active and happy but if I smoked a joint or blunt I will be very chill and tired or on occasion depending what im doing/who im with ill just be active to.

Anyways good luck and keep getting stoned.

9. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

try vaping it

10. towelie21

towelie21 Member

while the effects of MJ can be felt very quickly, you're probably not feeling the entire high right away. Give it just a little more time before taking that last hit... you may not even end up needing it. Also, as you continue to smoke again, you should regain your tolerance. Just don't worry about it. I find when I'm trying to hard to make it effect me a certain way, it doesn't end up doing it. The best results for me are when I clear my mind and let it take over.

Also, i don't know how much of a difference there is in the strains, but I've heard that can make a difference. I've certainly gotten slightly different feels from different weed. Maybe someone else can help ya there.

11. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

If you're throwing up, you're smoking too much. Now, I know this may seem like a radical idea to most of you... But try some bud that's not as potent. If you just buy some mersh(known is mids to most) or something, you can take three hits and just get a good high, without being completely incapacitated and vomiting.

The only time I've never known anyone to throw up after smoking, is when they tried taking several hits of some stuff that was much more potent than they were used to.

steve704. Nah, that hasn't happened to me before. If I want to smoke a ton of weed, I will generally do that until I either just forget to take another hit, or fall asleep with the pipe in my hand.

12. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

^^

13. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

smoke less, take tiny little hits, maybe smoke just a roach and see how you feel?

either that or just continually get totally ripped every time until your tolerance goes back up.

14. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

the only time i smoke that much, it's at a certain friend's house, and he's always just 'not stoned' enough to put our sobe bong up to my mouth.... and i get even higher