i get to smoke weed again!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by WayfaringStranger, Jan 22, 2005.

1. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

so last time i puffed was christmas eve, cus i relocated and wasnt sure if i had to get tested to get a job . . . got a job today, turns out no drug test. so ive been sittin on this pot since christmas, im kinda excited about it. im proud that i could last so long (puffed everyday for about 7 months this last time) growin up sucks, buti did it good . .. this time. anyone happy for me? should i smoke it all at once, or stretchit throughout the week?

2. jimi420

jimi420 Member

congratulations! i had to quit for a while for the same reason and it sucks! i would say stretch it over the weekend.

3. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Always stretch it. Unless weed is cheap and plentiful for you, I say, once you feel high, stop smoking, there's no real point in smoking more.

Anyways, congrats on your break, enjoy your smokage :)

4. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

well if you're on the east coast, above VA, i'd go ahead and save it for all weekend with thsi GOD DAMNED FOOT OF SNOW

5. redresonant

redresonant Member

wow no snow here its 65

6. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

I'm in ontario, and nobody si going out on this saturday night. about a foot of snow, and much much more to come. i was thinking about smoking up, before watching SNL (so it'd actually be funny.... seriously, old episodes way better). but i remember i wanted to stop until exams are over.... and i wanted to see if i have any will power at all. If i can make it through tonight...well... dones't mean a damn thing. haha, stranger, im happy for you

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i never thought id see anyone whos ass is stuck so far into their head

8. smoke it all

9. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

See how high you can get.

10. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

no snow here. myt tent was burried in snow on christmas, down in georgia now, bit windy but quite nice. ive been through times where i was burried in the dankest pot, so im in no hurry to get super stoned. im about to roll a joint right now.