I get off probation in 12 days....(sorda long)

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HippyCor$ter, Jan 13, 2005.

1. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Yep after about a year and a half I get of probation. I was on ISP(Intensive Supervised Probation) for 90 days of that. Which was hell because they can put you in jail for 3 days with out you going to court. Which they did... a lot. I also got 2 drug tests while I was on ISP. I passed both (don't ask me how). One of the drug tests I took 8 vikiden (Sp?) and snorted 4. (I don't do the hole pill thing anymore). I passed both with flying colors. Iv been smart about being on probation. Like I would smoke (Marijuana) right after a social worker meeting. The idea being that she would not see me in 3 weeks so Id have time to clear my system. She hasn't tested me sence my first days of probation. I planed on her doing a drug test on me (if she doesn't shes a fuckin retard). What I'm wondering is they wouldn't do a hair test would they?

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

which part was the smart part, you gonna have to help me out with this one..

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

No, they probaly won't. All of my friedns on probation just get piss tests.
    What are you on probation for?

4. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Battery and disordly conduct.

5. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

He's a 16 year old male, dear. You, he and I, have mutually exclusive deffinitions of "Smart", I'm sure...

6. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Congrats on getting off probation (hopefully). I've still got 5 more months to go, it sucks so bad! Good luck on your test!

P. S. Why does everybody have to be so hateful here? You all were 16 once you know.

7. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i was very happy when i got off of probation. now ill prolly end up going back on it but oh well.

and oh, i was never drug tested even once when i was on probation.

8. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

e fucking zackly

9. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

It is the smart chice if your going to smoke mary jaine on probation.

10. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

If that was mmeant for me, it wasn't meant to be hateful, just realistic. I am a Teen Ager in Recovery! Your stats say you're a 34 year old woman. A woman your age should know better than I do that human males are boys unless they survive till they are in their mid to late 20s...

11. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

So being honest is hateful? I think calling people hateful is hateful.

12. Bug''Man

Bug''Man Banned

I guarantee those definitions may be exclusive but they sure as hell ain't THAT vastly different. 16 or older; one must take on a certain level of responsibility with out doling out excuses. Put that in yer crack pipe and smoke it, sweety!

13. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Yeah, evidently you're a real smart fella. :rolleyes:

It's really funny how you call your P.O. a fuckin' retard when it's you who can't spell "since" or "planned," and you're the one who's under the thumb of the System. And you haven't learned that whatever you've been doing is not successful? You think you're "winning" by scuttling around like a little rat, trying to keep your pathetic drug use from being detected? LOL!!

Maybe the only thing that'll smarten you up IS getting pinched on a drug test and getting thrown back in a cell.

Well, at least you won't be a danger to the public that way, at any rate.

-Jeffrey

14. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Hon, I guess that my last post could easily be considered "hateful," but I think, just like daisymae, that it's being honest. I find the fact that he is a 16-year-old kid in trouble with the law for BATTERY to be a fucked-up thing, and his behavior is CONTEMPTIBLE (that's part of "hateful"), and he appears to have learned exactly NOTHING from the experience of going through the legal system. All he is doing is itching to be what he was before. He's not evidencing any intelligence (though he claims being lucky enough to have passed drug tests while on probation -- though he doesn't know how he did -- is being "smart"); he displays contempt for the P.O., who really in this situation is the GOOD person, because her job is to potentially protect society as a whole against criminals; and he is displaying an unwillingness to learn from his mistakes. I don't see anything likeable in that kind of a person.

Now you, on the other hand, may be on probation for a mistake, but I know you to be a good person. You didn't go committing violence and end up with a battery charge. I also know from personal experience that many people who end up with a battery charge did something much worse, because hardly anything doesn't get pleaded down to a few notches lower than what the offense actually was.

It's funny, I and all my friends managed to avoid making the kinds of mistakes that we'd get ARRESTED and CONVICTED for when we were 16, 18, 22... Were we simply smarter than corster?

-Jeffrey

15. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

You shouldn't do shit if you're too stupid to avoid being caught.

16. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Yes, I admit it, what I did was stupid & I deserved it.