i fucking hate you!!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i do! i fucking hate you idiots that gotta start threads about me and come back with new fucking names to talk about me.

it's fucking pathetic.

get over it and get a life.

(yeah you got to me... congrats. i hope you chock) :)

2. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Chock? Don't you mean choke?

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

you spelt choke wrong

4. Mui

Mui Senior Member

why did i read this

5. interval_illusion

yeah i cant spell and actually i feel better now but i was trying to be "good" but i am sick and tired of idiots talking about me.

god.

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

damn yours sent first

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Geez, calm down! The more you react to it, the more they're going to continue doing it.

8. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

drama queen

9. interval_illusion

i know. i havent learned and im done. i just got upset. that's what they want to hear.. i know.

10. interval_illusion

um, why dont you suck a cock while slowing sawing it off with a butter knife... but so you can really let that HUGE cock into your throat, taste the flavour and be it's bitch... savour it...

and then when it finally gets cut off... and the blood and semen are running down your throat and mouth.... shallow the fucking bitch and die.

now, that is some drama ladies and gents. :)

11. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

I really don't think that was called for......

You really have a foul mouth, which shows a lack of intellegence in expressing onesself with more appropriate verbage. I stay out of the majority of the threads with all the rants and bickering that you post in, but I decided to make a simple two-word post in one, and this ^^^ is your response.

..........and you have the NERVE to call others pathetic.........

Good evening :)

12. interval_illusion

hell yeah i have a foul mouth at times. but in real life- i hardly ever cuss.. cause it does show lack of intelligence and i am an intelligent woman.

let me ask you.. when things are peaceful and im being nice despite the previous attacks... and then some unknown person starts a thread about me... why do you call ME a drama queen? what about the original poster? i dont see too much logic in that.... yeah, i reacted. so what?- you might do the same under the same circumstances. at least ive been TRYING to allow peace and stop it all.

and yes, i have the nerve to call others pathetic.. the ones that start the shit. yep.

good evening to you too and when you go to sleep, i hope you have pleasant dreams :)

13. Skunk

Skunk Member

This is basically why I think you're pathetic. You sound like trailer trash--which, by the looks of it, that is exactly what you are. Day in, day out you start innumerable threads about the minutea of your boring life. Nonesense that is so useless that it's beyond reason why someone would even start threads about such things. I have yet to see you discuss one serious important issue. And for that reason I consider you pathetic. Not a personal attack, rather just a factual statement.

14. interval_illusion

im closing this cause skunk is talking and i cant hear him. he JUST doesnt know how to speak up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.