I Found True Love But She Doesn't Respond. What To Do?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by DanielBoon1, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Dude's trolling, for sure

1 person likes this.
  2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Sunshine.........You Are A "Bloody Idiot"..........Quit Before You "Crash And Burn".......... :)

Cheers Glen.

3. DanielBoon1

DanielBoon1 Banned

Noise to me, no signal.

Noise to me, no signal.

Please leave these kind of comments out of this thread, thank you.

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

And "fuck you, fuck you motherfucker" is okay in this thread?

5. DanielBoon1

DanielBoon1 Banned

How else would I had to respond? Maybe you're right, using curse words is wrong. But is "fuck" a curse word? Enlighten me.

6. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Good luck with your life and stuff

7. DanielBoon1

DanielBoon1 Banned

Thanks. You too.

8. DanielBoon1

DanielBoon1 Banned

Because the only reason that guys accept that it's over is because their mental association network of the girl breaks away, in a mental breakdown. Guys suffer from mental breakdowns when a girl dismisses them. And I tell you, it's bad. That's why most guys look so silly in your eyes. They can't help it, it happens to them against their will. Their will is simply taken away by force, because their brains cannot make their thoughts about their love coherent anymore; simply too much cognitive dissonance to handle.

However, when I had a mental breakdown because of unreprocicated love on university for a girl, I choosed to isolate myself from everyone around me. That went succesfully for about 3 years; I functioned for 3 good years without any contact with my fellow human beings, as a robot on autopilot. Then I contacted the girl I started this thread about, and she was the only person in my life, and since then my mental model of her remained intact, for the last 7 years now. And I am still functioning. That's why I cannot forget her. After contacting her, I contacted several (a lot!) women, but my mental model didn't break away anymore so all these girls are still part of my thinking. They are all with me. I am not an egocentric asshole anymore.

And to respond to your first sentence, that you would find a girl looking for true love creepy too: Would you still find it creepy if she regained her stability after being dismissed, and became more subtle in showing her love? There is nothing wrong with that, is it?

9. Perfect Disorder

Perfect Disorder Paradoxically Spontaneous

Truth and love owe their existence to self and therefore are inherent fallacies designed with separation in mind. Your desire for her exists only because you desire self assurance and the tree of self bears only lonely fruit

10. DanielBoon1

DanielBoon1 Banned

That was the post I was waiting for. You are completely right. People are partial when they feel affection and love.

I was better before I contacted her. I shouldn't have bothered at all. Now I lost almost everything.
    But yeah, the fool who persists in his folly will become wise, the saying goes.

I try to isolate myself from everyone to get back in the state of mind I was in before contacting her.

This thread can be closed now.

11. Perfect Disorder

Perfect Disorder Paradoxically Spontaneous

If I may Mr. Boone one last thought. Self assurance should be used as a stepping stone away from self. Be assured that self exists because of your desire to acknowledge it and that loneliness exists as a byproduct of that desire. Essentially what I am attempting to convey is your self and her self is an illusion of separation you are her and she is you take peace from that and stride forward in confidence of coming together in the end

12. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

No, most guys don't.
    Most guys are not like that.

13. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

Move on dude
    I meet the most beautiful woman I feel in love but we were only friends she married an has kids now an that makes me happy to know the girl that I feel in love with the first time I saw her is happy.

14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

He sounds quite genuine here. I wonder why he managed to 'blow it' with HF and get his account banned as well. Some people make mistakes, but never seem to learn from them.