I found my new home!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bella Désordre, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

After having a dissapointing two months with a dissapointing roomate in an awesome area and killer townhome that all ended in failure and me moving out in a hissy fit and almost losing my deposit my friend and i decided where to move after her divorce is finalized...and it will be just in time for summer!
    We are officialy on the wait list for a two-bedroom townhome in the most fun complex in san diego. This place is on a hill and it is all single adults. I have never seen a child in this complex, just lots and lots of hot young singles. The rental office said we should be up in July! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
    Here is the link...I am so so so freaking excited! It's prettier, has a free gym that's open 24 hours with free yoga and pilates classes (no more 100 per month gym membership!) and it's cheaper than the last place I lived. On top of all of that it's only 10 minutes from my corporate office and 20 minutes from the school district I work for...YAY!!!!!!
    Here's the link-how freaking awesome is this? and I get the whole summer off of work to enjoy it!:
    http://www.equityapartments.com/market/brochure.aspx?page=overview&PropID=522

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

oh wow...just looked through the pics - place looks beautiful :)

it looks like an awesome place to live. has lots of things to do just in the complex.

3. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Thank ya! I know I have been such a home body lately that it will be nice to live somewhere where I can do things while I stay home! I may never go out again :D

4. fitzy21

haha, i know...i'd so live just in the complex...i'd just chill at that awesome pool (thats a pool, right?) and the beach volleyball - that'd be my life

5. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Yeah! They have a lap pool and one of those huge vegas style lagoon pools. The view from the cloplex is amazing I went over there for a pool party last summer and the complex is the only thing on the whole hill and you can see all of san diego. It's only a 10 minute drive to the beach too. When I went last summer I was amazed but thought the rents would be sky-high. They're not as bad as I thought though and then with the savings in gas it will be awesome! Ang works on the same street as I do so on my office days we can carpool :D

6. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

awesome.. we've been on the hunt for SIX months! send me some of that good home finding luck.. we need it right now. big elf is out looking at a place, hopefully it'll be what we need.

7. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

it looks so nice! i want to come live with you!

8. fitzy21

yea, i was looking at the rent prices...it really didnt seem all to bad for that type of place and location...so thats wicked awesome :)

and carpool means you can keep ya mustang a bit longer with living so close to work and all ;) :tongue:

9. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

You would fit in so well with us! Ditch the BF and move!

10. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I know I can't let that damn car go! I've tried to buy a Jetta (that I actually took home last year and brought back) and a Prius the other week and I just can't do it! I have a need for speed! I am THE Hound Lover!!!

11. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

very tempting, trust me! [​IMG]