I, for one...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by John221, Jan 1, 2005.

1. John221

John221 Senior Member

Didn't get too drunk last night, as my fiancé did that for me and I had to look after her while she was being sick, eesh. :rolleyes: So now I'm having a nice cold bottle of early morning beer to make up for it.

Happy new year everybody!

2. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

hair of the dog, eh?

3. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I got quite drunk, I didn't think I drank that much... haha I just suck... I was doing fine for about half an hour, and then it all kicked in to where I couldn't stand. The only thing I could concentrate on was guitar, if I looked down at my strumming hand. I don't remember passing out, but I woke up on my bed with my guitar around me.

4. John221

John221 Senior Member

Natalie was like that too, we went for a smoke and a stroll round the block, and on the way back she suddenly seemed to loose all ability to stand. :D

You've given me the urge now, I'm gonna have a strum on my new Pacifica.

5. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I'm gone now too. I've gotta get cracking on this music stuff if I want to stay jobless my whole life. :p

6. John221

John221 Senior Member

Let me know when you're famous, I want a signed album!

7. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I didn't get drunk either. All I had was one glass of champagne at midnight. :)

8. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

you people are boring

9. John221

John221 Senior Member

Don't blame me dude, I'd have been ratarsed if I could have been.

10. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i got drunk for the first time since who knows when, and played a show with a few friends. I broke my A string, but the show had to go on! Didnt have any replacement strings :(

11. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

yeah i got drunk last night and it was great. first we had a couple packs of beers, then vodka mixes, then straight shots of vodka.at first it wasnt that bad then i remember laying on the kitchen floor for a long time. and some people came over for a few hours..but they had to set their limits cause they were driving:rolleyes: . oh i remember calling a ton of people and leaving them messages if they didnt pick up. and it turns out i left some ridiculous message on this girls answering machine and her mom heard it...yeah i called and apologized. i fell down the stairs too. we had camera so ill be posting some pics later. but hey i had a damn good time!