I Finally Beat The Heat

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peace, May 15, 2004.

1. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

My plants survived! I've been battling the heat for the last couple weeks. It's been in the 100s but i finally got it down to about 80. I lost a lot of plants which is sad. :( But i did have my two oldest ones survive which is a plus. They all got massively stretched. I hope the temp doesnt go back up (fingers crossed)

2. babynug

babynug Member

good looking youngsters! miss growing and watching them start young and cultivate to the finish!

3. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

What exactly is plugged into that conglomeration of powerstrips and extension cords?

It looks like you have the makings of a SERIOUS shock/fire hazard there. Cords and powerstrips like that should NEVER be used in wet or damp locations (like lying directly on the sand), and from the number of plugs I can see there, the circuit feeding this mess might be seriously overloaded. Any power outlets near water should be protected by a ground fault protector, such as in a kitchen or bathroom.

One of the main ways that growers get busted is when half-assed wiring starts a fire, and the cops/FD respond to put it out. I would DEFINITELY re-examine your setup there, before somebody gets hurt.

4. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Actually thats sand but i get your point. My other outlet broke so im stuck with this for now. All i have plugged in is a ballast and 3 fans. Luckily im not running hydro [​IMG]

5. Velouria

Velouria Member

Peace, I'm just curious, how do you grow your own weed when you're only 15? Don't you live with your parents still?

6. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it