I feel like i've changed

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by xSCARxFACEx, Mar 10, 2011.

1. xSCARxFACEx

xSCARxFACEx Member

Kind of a lengthy post sorry, but i'd really appreciate some feedback.

Ok so i've done acid now somewhere between 12-15 times, most of those times being about 5 or 6 months ago over about a 6-8 week period. Around that time I met a guy that could get really clean doses and dosed quite frequently and never noticed any negative after effects. I would have tracers or something for a couple days afterwards but nothing too bad.

Eventually this guy ran out and never got another sheet so one my friends scored us some doses from one of his connects two separate occasions. Now this acid was clearly lower quality then what I had previously been dosing on. It seemed like there was just an underlying "dirty" feeling throughout most of the trip. Now my friend who scored these doses didn't really have a problem with these doses but he also never tried the really clean hits that I had been getting, and those two times were his first times tripping and had nothing to compare them to. So, he really enjoyed it, had a great time blah blah but both times I got social anxiety pretty bad(which i've never gotten ever) and couldn't really seem to talk right. I would stutter or switch thoughts like halfway through my sentences, just weird stuff. I was pretty much acting like that stereotypical brain fried acid head that you don't want to become.

So fast forward to now. I haven't dosed since then and have only smoked daily and tried ketamine twice. But, whenever I smoke with people now it's always oddly similar to those last two times I dosed. It's not as severe but I get really quiet and don't know what to say...and stutter from time to time...it just really sucks...I just feel like a druggie. But, the thing is when I'm sober I don't really experience these problems. Granted, I have noticed a difference in how i perceive the outer world visually but I don't really have any conversation problems.

So basically my question is has anyone experienced this or anything like it? If so how long did it take until you were back to somewhat normal? If you didn't experience this what kind of changes have you noticed to your personality after dosing?

Idk it just really sucks cause now I can only enjoy smoking by myself as I seem to act weird when I smoke in social settings.

2. meestersiggies

meestersiggies Member

i think i've felt something similar to this but i can't quite put my finger on it, i just think that acid allows can allow ur mind to access all possibilites within a situation, and at moments in a trip a possibility can occur whether negative or positive depending on your mental path at the time, perhaps you've just had a few loopy moments that have stuck deeply? cos i know i have (if that helps)

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i feel like acid (when i first started doing it, and maybe over-did it a little) definitely changed the high i got from cannabis for awhile. it probably ended a few months after i stopped dosing so much.

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

In the beginning of my tripping days I could be social on a pretty heavy dose, nowadays I take 1 tab and I have trouble speaking and social anxiety. I think this has to do with the fact that my last 30 or so trips have been alone or with one sober friend.
    When I go, I go deep.

Also unless I have a good tolerance weed can make me socially awkward. Didn't in the begining, has for last 5 years.

5. Desos

Desos Senior Member

any kind of changes in the weed high that i get from psychedelics can usually be fixed by being high for a month or so, then it goes back to normal. or atleast, helps to resolve the differences between my mind on psychedelics and not on psychedelics. so i guess my best advice to you to fix your social inhibition while high is just to get high alot for a while.

6. Reno91

Reno91 Member

i can kinda relate to you. It's like acid made it harder to speak my mind with good flow, i'd get stutters and shit like that. now i only trip on rare occasions and strictly for personal growth. I smoke little weed, maybe once a week. and i've been doing molly or clean rolls lately. seems like it's help my energy to flow more properly. speaking is easier than it was before, my guitar playing has been flowing better, and i just have more overall motivation for things.

7. Euphorical

Euphorical Member

yea i deffinetly know what your talking about, the weed high is just... different.

8. jman111

jman111 Guest

The cannabis high has never been the same for me after i dropped lsd. Not in a bad way, but i think much more deep.

9. Ryangthatsme

Ryangthatsme Guest

When you drop LSD your brain experiences so much more than average, and also creates so much imagery, ideas, and new abnormal memories. And in these memories there are certain anchor points that cause a certain electromagnetic pulse and its weird how it works but like for example with smoking weed... you were probably smoking while on LSD so automatically weed relates to the memories you had on acid and the fact that once your high on weed everything becomes a little abnormal like with Acid so thats another anchor point, and what happens is that your thoughts and sights are creating a certain electromagnetic pulse that is almost identical to the electromagnetic pulses at the anchor points put in your memory while on acid, so your brain relays it as the same moment causing the brain to almost feel the way you felt when that memory was first implanted, which was on LSD and can create a mini little trip. If you do a lot of acid these mini trips will start to be triggered by more than just weed. Its pretty much the same thing as DEJA VU thats happening. brains sure are insane. and since dropping the high i get from budds is a lot more, not intense but deeper.

10. xSCARxFACEx

xSCARxFACEx Member

yea i was thinking something along these lines was responsible. I just can't decide if taking a break would be best or maybe dosing again and having a good experience to try to put that one behind me or whatever. But thanks for breakin it down like that.

11. Head_Case

Head_Case Member

LSD is powerful stuff. I have felt this feeling before, but in time I can't even notice. DMT changed the LSD experince for me. I honestly believe acid should only be used iin heavy moderation but even I don't listen to myself most of the time...

12. MisterMudz

MisterMudz Member

You would be surprised how similarly I felt after trying it the first few times. Psychedelics can really change a person, whether it's for good or bad is how you guide yourself. I sort of had a desire to act crazy around people for my amusement when I first started psychedelics. After a few acid trips I felt like I lost who I used to be, and I felt like I forgot how to normally interact with other people. This was actually very recently, and I feel like I have recovered from this state. I think a mixture of a mindset change, a great couple of mushroom and DMT trips helped me ease out of the feeling of psychosis. If you continue to feel this way I would not recommend tripping acid for a while. Acid is definitely not for everyone to mess around with.

13. white_on_white

white_on_white Member

after tripping for 2 years everysingle weekend on acid i find it hard to piece 2gether complete sentences it really is starting to impact everything might be time 2 slow down or stop all 2gether

14. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^^yeah, that's a bit excessive WOW from WNY. i can take any extra off your hands ;)

15. nig420

nig420 Guest

I can totally relate to your experience. The worst trip of my life started out with me smoking weed and although i did learn a lot from the trip, it was still terrifying. after that i had a very hard time talking to people, i never knew what to say and had more social anxiety. i got better in normal situations but still get mad social anxiety when smokin weed. I think what caused this was i realized that i had a retarded self image and now am a lot more realistic in viewing who i am. Like im learning to interact with people all over again viewing myself as a new person. Meditation helps a lot

16. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

yup, it always goes away in time

17. Keekers

Keekers Members

Yeah, I feel it sister/brother:( It's been more than a month now since I did acid for my second time, and it didn't seem like an especially clean batch. I always had SOME social anxiety, but now it's worse because I have the speech difficulty that you speak of (not exactly an impediment, but I mix up words and thoughts) and my voice just sounds really weird to my own ears. Anyway, I'm having a lot of self hate because of it. I went it hoping that it'd help me with struggles I have with self esteem but it's only made it worse. It's weird because I don't feel brain dead at all, but I guess I might not know if I was? Like I feel like I should be able to talk properly but I just can't.