I feel bad

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Viper17, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Viper17

Viper17 Members

So me and my wife was about to have sex she got undressed as did I and she turned around and bent of for doggy style and I seen that apparently she didn’t wipe good enough and there was missed poop so I still stuck it in but I couldn’t really be in the moment bc all I was thinking about and seeing is the poop I told her I couldn’t do it that I was sick to my stomach and I avoided sex for the past 2 weeks I just can’t seem to see her in a way that turns me on idk what to do

2. Drager1

Drager1 Members

Shit happens

cayo, Viper17 and crazytrain341 like this.
  3. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Make love in the shower . Its sexy and good clean fun :)

Then you will both be right for more later .

4. Viper17

Viper17 Members

i wish we could but with a 4" dick itss near impossible bc i cant get it in

5. Viper17

Viper17 Members

lmbo!!

BiPedal1969 and Drager1 like this.
  6. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Install a bidet OR a bidet attachment onto your toilet. They are cheap and easy to install. I have both and cannot live without it.

7. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

You need to tell her what you told us. That what you found really has affected your desire to have sex with her. It's something she needs to know. Let her know gently that you are turned off by the lack of cleanliness of her body. It's not that you don't want to make love to her but that you don't want to fuck into a pile of shit either. It's real hard for obese people to clean themselves down there sometimes. You may have to offer assistance to help her get ready. If I remember you both are pretty heavy. She needs to be clean and know that's a must before you slide your cock into the back door. The bidet suggestion or using the shower after bathroom duties are done will help.

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I would have told her right away. Babe, you missed some while wiping so please go take care of that and hurry back.

FWKbi likes this.