I ejaculated Urine?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by razer, Jan 7, 2006.

1. razer

razer Member

Something very strange happened to me. I was masturbating for the first time with astroglide to stimulate my glans (cock-head) directly and when I had an orgasm but instead of semen a bunch of water came out. Two very large shots of water came out and I guess it was urine, but I couldn't believe it and it was clear. I was also rubbing around my prostate at the same time.

This is very strange. I've masturbated thousands of times in my life and this has never happened, I even masturbated later that day rugularly and got semen likr normal. I did a google search but didn't get any good results.

I don't understand how this can happen If was hard and orgasmed, it felt like I was about to cum and when I did I got a bunch of water that shot all up my chest. I was very shocked!

Has anyone heard of this?

2. Panterica

Panterica Member

you have aids :D
    jokes.... mabye go see a doctor if youre worried

3. malory

malory Member

sometimes when i have sex with my boyfriend my cum is very watery. i always thought it was weird, as well. it would be interesting to see where this thread leads.

4. Green

Green Iconoclastic

It wasn't pee, it was cum. It was sperm, just not alot. Since you had already masturbated you didn't have much sperm in your penis, so when you ejaculated all that came out was some (a small amount of) clear sperm. Its nothing to worry about.

5. razer

razer Member

It was not watery semen, I can tell you that, and there more liquid than semen. It had to be urine I guess. This reminds me of the female ejaculation, that isn't urine, but if men can't do that then I guess it is urine.

6. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

no, Green has it right. It was seminal fluid, just minus the usual abundance of semen. There are 2 tubes in you penis... one is for urine, the other for exaculate. If one tube is active, the other is not... and if your penis is erect, the only tube that will be open and working is the exaculate one. Ever notice its hard to piss with an erection?

7. underplay

underplay Member

Yes, i hate when that happens, should you cum first and then piss...or the other way around?

8. razer

razer Member

Yeah, I know you can't piss when you are hard.

But I'm telling you there was way more liquid than you can ever cum.

9. underplay

underplay Member

dude, just accept the facts, either

1) You did a really good job
    2) You urined all over yourself in dismay

haha just joking, im sure its possible to do both tho...

10. teh-horace

teh-horace for your pleasure

were you doing it in the shower by any chance?

11. Weeble

Weeble Member

I heard on some sex talk show that if for some reason your balls are kept even a couple degrees higher (wearing tighter clothes, for example), that your cum would become watery. It always seems like more if it's liquidy. If you think about it, when things thicken like that, sometimes it condences and gets smaller. That would explain having clear semenal fluid (which still has the same amount of sperm in it, btw) and why it seemed like more. I remember the host/Dr. saying that it's nothing to worry about unless it hurts to urinate as well (might be a sign of an STD).

Hope that helps.

12. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I personally think it's urine because I've had it happened to me a few times, too. And yes, we men CAN pee while erect, contrary to the popular belief. This also happens to women as well. I have a friend who has urinated upon reaching a climax, and she was dead positive it was NOT female ejaculation. As far as I know, this is more common than meets the eye. We just don't hear about it often because many people are embarrassed to talk about it.

13. thedude21

thedude21 Member

It just sounds waery, also stimulating the prostate leads to a bigger load thus, Lots of watery sperm.

14. razer

razer Member

It happened again. I was using astroglide to stimulate the glans directly and when I had my orgasm the same thing happened. Then later that night I used my old technique of the ok symbol with the fingers wrapped around and it was normal again.

15. hippypaul

hippypaul Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Explain just what the "astroglide" is and does
    Were you fully erect when you had an orgasm?
    Was your bladder full at the time?

16. razer

razer Member

My bladder felt completely empty and I couldn't pee before I masturbated. But maybe urine has to build up to a certain level before you can pee normally and you can't feel it untill it gets to that point. Astroglide is a lubricant sold for sex and I'm using it for the first time to rub my glans (cock-head) directly instead of through the skin with my fingers in a ring shape or hand in a fist shape pumping. Basically instead of using lots of pressure to orgasm it is pretty gentle and uses all fingers kind of like an octopus shape with the fingers all around the glans.

This has happened twice, and each time I was massaging my prostate a little while before so I think next time I will not massage it before and see if the same thing happens.

Whenever I go back to normal fingers making ok symbol masturbation it doesn't do it though. This has never happened before in many years of masturbation, but I've never directly stimulated the glans to orgasm before either. I normally just pump with my hand around the penis and over the ridge.

17. ButterCupDaisy

ButterCupDaisy Member

I think that it was just fluid without the semen as well and I think it's okay for that to happen to guys sometimes.

18. Jinny

Jinny Member

Ok, I don't really know for sure, but thought I'd chuck my 2pence worth on the table.

If you are stimulating the prostrate more than normal, I would have thought, following the common sense of other medical trails that I know of that are not related to sex, that the prostrate would then produce more fluid, making the seminal fluid water like, and thus being easily mistaken for urine.

The testes produce semen that is the gluey like substance that gets sticky, and the prostrate the liquid that is a little natural tactic, to make passing the sperm easier. It is on its own, very watery. You can find this info easily if you can be bothered to search via any internet search engine. The two mix together as your arousal peaks, and are ejaculated as what we all know as semen. So, thinking logically, I really don't think it was urine you passed. I think that the concentrate of prostrate fluid was higher due to the stimulation applied to the prostrate.

When anylized the female ejaculate was containing a very similar cellular and microcellular make-up, to male prostrate fluid. If you think of that and then think of how many women think they have wet themselves during intense orgasm, when in fact the guy or their stimualtion has hit the correct spot to cause this female ejactulation, then you might be so sure you urinated. It doesn't even have to be this powerful squirting to be ejaculate, it can just be even a trickle of fluid, depending on the individuals circumstances, but it is still ejaculate.

What colour was the fluid ? Did it have that urine type smell ? Did it get sticky afterwards, like semen ? Was it different to the colour of your urine when you next passed water ? Prostrate fulid can discolour if you've eaten foods with high colour levels in them.

It is possible to urinate during sex, but the muscles and blood vessels work so hard during the final stages of arousal, that the body does all it can to secure off the urine passage so that the sperm and the 'receiver' of the sperm both exchange ad recieve this reproduction exchange in as clean, and hygenic a way as possible, that during extreme arousal the chances of passing urine are virtually nil, without actual concious strain and effort which quite frankly seems to have been the last thing on your mind, at the time. This is why I truely think you did not wet yourself.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about it. I know you are curious, but if you enjoyed the sensation and it wasn't painful, either before or afterwards, relax, enjoy the experience again and again....just have a bigger box of tissues next to you when you next do it.

If you are very worried then see a doctor. Peace of mind is priceless.

All the above info is freely available on any medical website that is to be used as a human anatomy and physiology/medical teaching aid website, in great detail, or on a lot of sexual health websites, in a little plainer english.

Hope you have plenty more fun times with your new found 'skill' !!! ;oD

19. hippypaul

hippypaul Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well said and all the info I found backs up the above.

20. Jinny

Jinny Member

heeheeheee.....thanks....I do try ;oD