I Don't Think Stevie Would Approve

Discussion in 'Music' started by Orsino, Jun 5, 2004.

1. Orsino

Orsino Member

DULUTH, MN -- An Eden Prairie man has pleaded guilty in connection with the 1998 stabbing death of a Minneapolis man near Duluth. Wayne A. Johnson, 37, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit intentional second-degree murder for his role in the death of Carlos San Miguel, 34. Dario Bonga, who pleaded guilty to stabbing San Miguel more than 42 times with a screwdriver, was sentenced to life in prison. Bonga said he killed San Miguel because he said Stevie Ray Vaughan, Bonga's favorite musician, wasn't any good. Johnson beat San Miguel before the killing and helped discard evidence. - Associated Press

2. SRVBlues

SRVBlues Member

Naw, man, he wouldn't want that.

By the way, nice sig pic, but the guitar looks more like a Gibson SG than a strat.

3. Jim

Jim Senior Member

lol That is a nice Stevie pic... I don't think it looks like an SG at all. It's a good drawing... :D

4. Orsino

Orsino Member

Yeah, top horn is offset, but a bit too pointy. ehhhh....

5. Orsino

Orsino Member

Looking over it again, it's just the dimensions, shadowing, and where the paint has come off.

6. SRVBlues

SRVBlues Member

Yeah, just the horns -- still nice.

I'm assuming you did it -- got any more??

7. Mrs.Plant

Mrs.Plant Member

Wow, dude you drew that yourself? It's very nice. We have talented people around the forums. Stevie was a frickin' genious. However, I hold strong to my Jimmy... Sorry. :)