I don't like my pussy

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by minkajane, Oct 5, 2006.

1. minkajane

minkajane Member

I don't like the way my pussy looks since I had my son. I had a C-section :( but pregnancy hormones normally change the way the vulva looks. My inner labia are oddly shaped, so I have what looks like a droopy lobe on each side. The outer labia and mons also seem fat to me.

Does anyone else really dislike the look of her pussy?

2. minkajane

minkajane Member

Umm..how bout no. I'm looking for the experiences of other women, not the hormonal rantings of a moron.

Sambone likes this.
  3. Balloonatic

Balloonatic Senior Member

i love my pussy & couldnt care less how it looked :D

Sambone and Percyjackson1790 like this.
  4. campfirejam

campfirejam Something-Something

Yeah, some pussies are ugly looking. I will be honest up to that much. I don't know what your pussy looks like so I can't judge but maybe it's just because it's your own pussy and thats why you think it's so ugly. It's probably not all that ugly and if it is, just remember it's whats on the inside that counts. :p

5. ProzacBunny

ProzacBunny Member

As long as it's still functioning and letting you get off, doesn't really matter what it looks like. Besides... They're all different.

6. campfirejam

I say that about my food all the time. It's damn ugly, but it taste real good. ;)

7. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

hahaha, eat it. lol

8. campfirejam

Privet! I do!

9. Stoshowik

Stoshowik Member

Privet! Dobry!

Beat self,

Stoshowik

[​IMG]

10. campfirejam

Sex with boring pussy, privet! No shave manda!

11. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

No spam for space man with 16 years old manda in military small cars. drink elieysh botva for days

12. darkangel

darkangel Member

i know exactly what is up with you!! ive had 3 c sections so i can speak from experience.

when you stand in front of the mirror with your panties on do you get that fat over the top of the elastic? i do, im not overweight or anything its just the way the mucles have gone and lets it hang.

this also makes everything else look out of shape!

hope that helps, although unless i had a tummy tuck it isnt going to change anything and as i dont want another operation and scars thats something that i have to put up with, but it still makes your cloths hang odd!!

13. hgh238

hgh238 Member

Guys aren't gonna care what it looks like.

Darkheart88 likes this.
  14. GypsiJoJo

GypsiJoJo Member

Haha, dude, the pussy is the holy grail.

Sambone likes this.
  15. moongazer

moongazer Member

i laugh when i hold a mirror between my legs!!! i dont know why, really, but i do!
    all genitalia looks different. if they all looked the same, itd be boring. (genitalia conformity!)

16. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

You should absolutely not worry about the looks of your pussy. Don't forget that a great number of men loves raw, meaty, nasty warzone muffs. Once a man gets older, he starts to enjoy the fact that everything starts to hang a bit. I'm serious, most of my friends like a rough, loose, meaty vulva.

A bit like this girl's pussy (she gave birth not long before that pic was taken):
    http://www.privateadultpics.com/images/johnschlong/sophie3.jpg

So don't worry, just ask what your husband/lover thinks. You have a good chance that he prefers your vulva the way it is now, over what it used to be.

Remember: perfect plastic pussy = boring pussy!

17. Alana

Alana Come again!?!

I think most people are their own worst critics (unless of course there is a MAJOR conceit issue). I wouldn't worry about how it looks as opposed to how it works, or how it feels.

I'm sure no one who wants in will look at it and say, 'never mind!'

Sambone likes this.
  18. bungeman

bungeman Members

Can i have it pls then cause i hate my penis and balls

19. Tinydinkle1970

Tinydinkle1970 Members

I absolutely love lady’s with large labia, and large vaginas full stop but that’s my preference. I love how each one is different looking and think they’re amazing.

lady’s all your vaginas are absolutely beautiful to us guys. X

20. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

I agree with moongazer - we are all different. - Accept it and love it.

I love that we are never quite sure what we will find when we start to undress our partner for the first time and the exhilaration in anticipation of what we will find that is unique and new.
    I hate the fact that people are now choosing breasts from a catalogue and saying "yes those perfect ones right here on page 2 picture 4 - ya install those on me so I will look exactly like everyone else."
    And now they offer the same thing for Vagina's.... I am not talking about repairs for something damaged but "designer pussies".

Ladies please understand there are a lot of men who love little jiggly titties / big bouncy boobs/ swinging bananas /and up right rockets - (or all of the above) just let us play with them lol

The same goes for vaginas. I was with a woman that had excessive skin that dangled a little from below her labia (not sure what they call that) but I do know that it was unique and I never once thought YUK look at that - I loved that it was different than the one before and the one after. She told me a Dr. once asked if she wanted to remove it and she said "No - why would you remove that?"
    But there have been little tight ones with a stuffed of straight hair/ big juicy hairy ones / long ones / short ones/ bald or manicured ones.

I can only speak for myself and the many men I know - that we aren't looking for "perfection" in anyway except to be perfectly unique and who you are with all your "subtle differences".
    I love my pussy now - soft and smooth and puffs up when it gets aroused - and that's unique and I love that most ( and I don't even own it..., I love it just the same haha)

I am sure your partner(s) feel the same!