I Don't Like Fuchsia People

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by olhippie54, Jan 24, 2005.

1. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

your beavers?! You mean canadian vaginas can talk?!

2. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Yes we have had that show come through here. I personally did not see it but I heard that it have rave reviews!

You just have not ever ticked off a Canadian beaver.....pray that you never do.

3. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

the fuscians arent that bad
    not like those freeloading canadians...

4. Heat

Well that is a given as this is the land of take. We can do it as we are not supporting all those fuchsians.....even the beavers are in on it as they were trained to sniff and run.

5. luvndrumn

luvndrumn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

And you... CANADIANS think you're soooooo Evolved!!!:mad: pffffttt!!!!

6. seamonster66

I'd say talking vaginas represent evolution.

7. Heat

Of course we are.....it was learning to build igloos that did it for us. You live in one of those for 10 months of the year and you have a lot of time to think as they do not run phone lines nor even high speed those months. You are so lucky as you caught me during a thaw!

Our brains go on overload and we train beavers.

We are simply the best!

8. Heat

Be careful.....I have heard some have evolved and have teeth and that is why they invented dental dams.

9. luvndrumn

Except that you're Fuchsian intollerant!!!:$

And I don't give a w:eek::eek:t about talking vaginas - a charlatan's trick, I tell ya!!!

10. Heat

Of course we are fuchsian intollerant and we proudly stand behind that statement. We have only white from frostbite and red from windchill.....we do not do this half breed stuff of fuchsian. If we start to do that then the sled dogs would not know what to think, let alone the beavers.

Well obviously you scoff as you have never seen a talking vagina. Let me tell you it is not a pretty sight and most leave this country for exactly that reason. Yacking at both ends is more than most can stand. Only the true hardy from the north stay as to be honest they are directionally challenged and to afraid to ask the women for directions now.

11. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Stop being so insensitive!

They are Fuchsia-Americans

12. Heat

More clap trap of a mixed lot. I hear you and you know our goverment at one point thought about crossing the beavers with the sled dogs and decided after millions were spent not to.....why as we did not want sled dogs with large teeth. Makes for messy if we say Mush and they bite. We are not a dumb lot at all.

We even set up special housing for it and then shut it down as it was in the middle of the Hudson Bay and the polar bears were pissed off as they claimed they were white and had special landed status as it is chunks of ice and they blend in so well.....Vanity maybe but it has kept our culture pure. The polar bears then held off all attacks on Churchill and we are thankful as the igloos were in poor repair and could not of taken bear attacks.

We just do not hold with this Fuchsian stuff.....sorry but we held a meeting with the beavers and they will not budge. We have yet to consult the frogs as they are worse than the beavers. We do not even want to go there.

13. seamonster66

quote: We have yet to consult the frogs as they are worse than the beavers. We do not even want to go there.

Are you saying you won't consult with the residents of Quebec?! :p

14. Heat

No we will not as each time we do they are just plain nasty. We have thought about getting a huge chain saw and just floating them out once we cut them off but so far the only large chain saws are in Quebec and the union of frogs will not allow us to borrow them. Selfish aye.

Only problem is now the polar bears have also called in their unions and are afraid if we cut them off in a chunk they could make it Hudson Bay and that to them is not acceptable as they have done away with most others and are not willing to share. Go figure.....who said running a country was easy.

15. luvndrumn

hmmmmm, I may have to take back some of the harshness... seems as though you Canadians are more culturally-diverse than I realized.

My bad.

16. luvndrumn

AAAAAAARRRRRGH!!! HARSHNESS RENEWED!!!!!:$

17. Heat

We do have our internal problems and we are working on them. To be totally honest I think I see a revolt in the future.....

It is to be forgiven and I do understand your comment about knowing some Fuchsians and that they were fine.

Here we allow terrorists to land for a while before they take flight to other countries so I do understand the inner workings of the powers that be. The key is we do not allow them to stay only to land and go.

We are doing good!

Homeland security be damnd.....nope, we got beavers. Who could ask for anythng more!

18. sheeprooter

sheeprooter Member

here in my part of the US (the northeast) the fuscia people are a real problem. the fuckers. their all big and tough and push us little people out of the way. i just dont get em

19. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Damn! This stupid thread sure took off.

20. redresonant

redresonant Member

hey how are you old hippie 54 you ....you look like ..nah i wont say it but hey nice to see true to the age hippies on this site