I dont like black people

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by sheeprooter, Jan 22, 2005.

1. sheeprooter

sheeprooter Member

Now that i have your attention...

this is not directed at blacks who are actually from africa, or islanders. people who always seem to be happy and cracking jokes in a cool accent. the ones i have in mind are those who go to school at my university in the northeast of the US.

i just dont understand them. granted iv never been real friends with a black person, but atleast from the outside they seem incredible shallow, mean, crude, and have no interest in anything other than "bitches and hos and gangsta rap". they walk around with giant headphones blaring stuff i wouldnt call music. one will toss some trash at a garbage can, miss, and not bother to pick it up. they shave in the bathroom and leave a mess everywhere. and they are HUGE. iv lived in dorms for three years, and all the black people i have lived with have towered over me. im six feet tall, and i feel like a little child next to them.
    they never greet me, and they all seem the same. they're all big, they all listen to the SAME CRAP MUSIC, none of them have any sort of interest in anything intellectual, and none of them can speak the english language.

i dont mean to stereotype, but this is what i have seen and lived with for years

2. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

wow. you've got to be kidding me. :confused:

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

you just described niggers, not black people

4. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

um...yeah.
    Maybe you should look at why you are so uncomfortable. You say that you feel like a child around black people. Might want to reflect on that a bit; possibly even tell some sort of counselor. It doesn't sound healthy.

5. sheeprooter

sheeprooter Member

it took approx. 3 minutes for 3 people to jump on me for not being politically correct. fascinating

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

no I'm totally against political correct-ness
    I am just telling you that there are some very cool black people out there

7. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

no one said anything about political correctness.

8. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Your a true fuckin retarded fag.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, whether you agree with it or not. Sure, there is A LOT of stupid, ignorant black people.... just like there is A LOT of stupid, ignorant white people.... as there are stupid people of every race and ethnicity.

10. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Everybody's only got their own experiences to draw on, man.

If that's what it's like where you are then that's what it's like, and I would never hold it against you for saying so.

I've traveled enough and met enough people to know that ignorance (the behavior you described)is pretty much a cross cultural/ cross racial epidemic in this country.

You pretty much just described the hillbillys where I'm at.

11. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

so what? black people are supposed to make it their mission to make you comfortable?

I mean, how dare they have their own identity, listen to a music not to your liking, or *gasp!* mind their own damn business

people give off vibes and i'm pretty sure your 'i don't like black people' vibe is hard to hide

i probably wouldn't speak to you either

12. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Congradulations, this is the stupidest bullshit I've read in a long time.

If you can find a some black people to hang out with who won't beat the shit out you on principle, hang out with them!

"I'm not racist becuase I like pacific islanders..."

How many damn pacific islanders have you met?!

I dunno... maybe a lot of black people beat the shit out of your little bitch ass when you were younger, *with good reason* and you feel compelled to take it out on every black person you see.

But deal with it.

I'm not going to try and reason with you.

Fuck off.

13. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

That's exactly the kind of black people who went to MY northeast US university.

The blacks there -- and YES, this IS almost as a rule -- were standoffish; separatist; uninvolved in anything that wasn't "black,"; as you said couldn't speak English; many or most at my school were on the "MAP" (minority assistance program), which was like welfare to go to college; many of those were in remedial classes; through friends of mine who did pot, I found out that there were plenty who dealt drugs and were making a fiiiine living at it even as they took public dole money to go to college and not bother with their classes... There were STRICTLY BLACK fraternities that would not let -- nor could they be forced to let -- any whites become members (but my own fraternity had people of all races and ethnicities (and yes, we had blacks). These fraternities were allowed to OPENLY HAZE PLEDGES by forcing them to march, prohibiting them to speak in public AT ALL, etc. It was well known that they BRAND -- yes, that means BURN A MARK INTO THE SKIN -- of their members (often an Omega or some other greek letter). The hypocrisy of the university allowing them to break just about every rule that all the so-called "white" fraternities had to abide by was disgusting. The most offensive thing was watching them behave all militaristic, dressed all in the same uniform (we were forbidden from having that done), marching in line and acting like slaves while on campus or around the public. The discipline of the pledges, I have to say, seems admirable; but the practice of putting them through it not only broke the rules of the university but was given a bye, but was disgusting to witness.

-Jeffrey

14. peacefuljeffrey

You're speaking from a position of not knowing or having experienced what he's talking about. I KNOW what he's talking about, because it was exactly like that at my university. The black students there were as racist as any whites I've ever seen; the girls were loud in public to the point of making everyone around them look and gawk at their ostentatious behavior; they acted like they had an entitlement to do whatever they wanted, and expected good grades regardless of the amount of effort (I heard gripes about this all over the place, and allegations that professors were racist if they didn't give a black girl an A); and they REFUSED TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHITE PEOPLE, regardless of the level of willingness from white people.

My school was just like he described. You may want to say that whites can act this way too, but I'm telling you, this did break down along identifiable race lines.

-Jeffrey

15. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

jealous much?

16. peacefuljeffrey

LMFAO!!! :D
    You don't like what he said about black people, so you attempt to insult him by referring to him as a homosexual! NICE JOB!

You're not a bigot; no sir-ree! :rolleyes:

-Jeffrey

17. Jay02insd

Jay02insd Member

Cant we allll just get along???

18. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

A fag is a bundle of sticks.

19. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

or a cigarette if you're from England

20. Duck