I don't know when to orgasm, please help!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by epios, May 28, 2013.

1. epios

epios Guest

I want to have good strong orgasms everytime.

I know that waiting a few days in between, or doing kegel exercises can make them feel better.

But here's where I get confused::

I have read online and there are hundreds of things that all contribute to how good an orgasm feels. I can't help but think that if I don't consider all of these things, then it might not feel as good as I want it to.

I keep trying to predict how good it will feel if I have an orgasm at a certain time because of the contributory factors I know that affect it.

I want them to feel really good each time.

If I make sure I leave it a few days each time to ensure this, why couldn't I equally be only having an orgasm when I think my testostorone levels are high, or when I don't think I've been feeling stressed out. Or maybe even when I only last a certain amount of time/

There are so many things to consider and I can't help but try to work out how good it will feel from these things, just to try to avoid the times that I wouldn't want to orgasm/

I don't know what to do, any advice?

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

You need to remember that NO ONE has exactly the same kind of orgasm EVERY time. To do that, you'd need to be a robot, or some sort of digital entity that was programmed to produce the exact same result over an over again. You're a human, and therefore you CAN'T match up the intensity of each of your orgasms. And guess what, THAT is what makes the whole thing exciting!

You're thinking too much into this when you should be enjoying even those mediocre orgasms. Try not to be obsessive-compulsive about leaving out a few days in between ejaculation. I mean, you should probably ejaculate a few times a week to keep your reproductive system in good order, but don't be anal about it. Just ejaculate when you feel you need to, or you feel like. Sometimes I do so daily, or sometimes every other day, sometimes I only get to once a week. I just try to make sure I do every so often to keep everything healthy.

I find myself a bit more easily aroused these days because I'm involved with someone at the moment. I've found that a romantic partner with whom you share decent level of emotional bond may intensify the sensation of orgasm, too. That's why orgasms shared in that setting are special. But that doesn't mean the orgasms experienced when you're single are bad, either. In fact, I think it's important to know such differences in order to fully appreciate this thing called "orgasm". Knowing these differences may make you appreciate a lot of things, like the emotional connection/bond between your partner, the self discovery process, life, and the whole nine yards.

But try not to "think" too much about it. Experience all the different things that each of your orgasms offer instead, and try to enjoy them all. ;)