i dont know what drugs these are

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by mniajy, May 29, 2007.

1. mniajy

mniajy Member

i just got some pills and i dont exactly know what they are...i got pills that i think are hydromorphones but im not sure...they're small and are bisected with a 2 on the same side, i also got some pills that are a little bigger than those and they are bisected and on the same side on top there is an A and on the bottom there is a 5, i also got some oval pills that have 24 on one side and 93 on the other...and i have percocet (i think) it says endo 602 on one side and the other is bisected, and last i got some pills that are bisected with 35 on the left and 92 on the right and on the other side there is a symbol that kinda reminds me of the oakland A's but i dont kno what it is so can someone help me? thanks

2. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

We need colors on all of them. Also they are "scored" not bisected if you ever search for them.

Also when i had hydromorphone they were tiny white pills that were scored on one side and had a two on the opposite side . . .

3. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

i had dilaudid [hydromorphone] that had an M on one side and a 2 on the other.

4. mniajy

mniajy Member

they are all white and on the back of the hydromorphone there is a 54 and a 743 underneath it

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

6. mniajy

mniajy Member

yea the top one is one of the ones i have...do u kno how much those would sell for?

7. mniajy

mniajy Member

the bottom pill isnt the one i have either...the v thingy is on the other side of mine