I dont know anyone i like

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Freedom_Man, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Freedom_Man

Freedom_Man Senior Member

Seems in the town i live in, the school i go to, the people i associate myself with, i dont like anyone. I dont know anyone like me, im into getting high and talking philosophy and having deep convos, their into eating cheetos and watching beavis and butthead, they're into jesus, im into thinking for yourself and making your own beliefs. i like the doors and the smiths they want judas priest and motley crue. no one really calls me anymore, and ifeel as if in a group im being left out. point in case i need to meet some more people like me.

2. dready_kolo

dready_kolo Banned

I know what you mean, everyone in my school is like that...well everyone I have met anyway. I don't have many friends because people think i'm "weird" for not liking the same things as them.

3. Freedom_Man

hell yeah dude, its like when we sit down to talk and shit, all they wanna talk about is how many beers they drunk last night or some shit, i wanna talk some philosophy or something.

4. Any Color You Like

Any Color You Like Senior Member

Yeah... nice people are rare, althought they are there somewhere. You just have to find them...

5. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

16 yeAR OLDS LISTEN TO THE SMITHS?

6. Freedom_Man

i do, is that a bad thing? to me its not.

7. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

dude! this is weird because im in exacly the same position as you. i go to school and everone is talking about how so and so "hooked up" and got wasted at the party on friday. when people ask what i did... its more like, i went to the beach for about 6 hours on saturday and on sunday i got high and wrote a story about life and shit.
    its frustrating! i listen to pink floyd and the doors etc. someone asked me if i liked the new song by fall out boy and i didnt have a clue who they were.
    i love being different and having my own lookout on life but dont ya just wish there were other people that shared the same ideas and theorys as you?
    anyways i know how you feel!
    peace

8. Freedom_Man

shit yeah, about the whole ideas thing, everyone is like nah dude ill stick with the bible and jesus man..or dude thats to far out. i dont get it no one has an open mind around here.

9. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

THANK YOU!!! Oh man, thank you, honestly, for starting this thread. I honestly know EXACTLY what you mean. I mean, I do have friends, but when it really comes down to it, their NOTHING like me. I LOVE the Beatles, the doors, led zeppelin. The other day, I was talking about Jimi Henrix, and the kids next to me were like "who's he?" i was like "ARE YOU SERIOUS?". The only kind of music the kids at my school are into today is rap, and some rock that I'm not into at all. I'm like, "well what about the stones?" and their like "dude, my parents listen to them".

And I'm also a huge philosophy person. My dad and I always get into long, deep conversations, that my friends would know and care absolutely nothing about. I like to go to protests, the kids at my school like to go to the mall or snoop dogg concerts.

I am totally with you guys, all of you who have already posted!! I wish there were more people like me at my school. My friends are always like "hey, lets go shopping at abercrombie" and again, I'm thinking "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" and wonder why I hang out with them. And I'm always talking about nature and animals, and they're...not.

God. Wouldn't it be great if we all knew each other and went to the same school?! You kind of people are the ones that I want be hanging out with.

10. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

when I was 16, it was pretty normal.
    This is a good development.

11. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

im in almost exactly the same shoes.

12. Freedom_Man

oh thanks haha, the smiths are so good... they have that sound i just love it.

well your a bit older than me so i can see how it would be normal for kids in your high school years to listen to them.

but its funny how we all kinda relate on here haha.

13. legend 1967

legend 1967 Member

Stop complaining,consider yourself blessed not to be counted among the simple folk!

14. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Im in the exact position. Kids like me and all, i talk and have friends, but i have no "crew", yano? Everyone likes all this new age rap talking about hoes, money, and all that shit. Im the type of kid who minds my own buisness, not outspoken, gives my opinion on things, and thats it. I listen to rap thats REAL, like Nas and Tupac. Kids poke fun at me for liking only tupac, instead of these new people like "young jeezy" and lil wayne.

Everyone just seems like there always trying to make themselves look cooler in front of other kids, like they will totally lie about stories that never happend, just to make them sound funny to another kid. They will give kids "daps" and high fives for absolutley no reason, they will laugh at things that arnt funny, they will do ANYTHING to make themselves fit in. They all smoke weed and act like idiots just to brag about it the next day. I smoke weed to CHILL and enjoy myself, not be somebody im not.

I dont fit in with any "crew". Theres basically the druggies/punks and the jocks/party kids. Im not eithe of them. I like to party and do drugs, but i dont live my life for those situations. Everyone is so judgmental, i for one would rather chill at my house alone, blaze a few bowls, watch tv, eat, and just straight out chill.

15. broony

broony Banned

I understand completly man people are frustrating as hell. I hardly have any friends and everyone i meet i tend to turn down. Everyone annoys the shit out of me. I to like having good conversations about subjects of decent matter. Everyone talks about pointless bullshit that i guess what they think is imortant. Well it annoys me. I also feel left out because i have no idea where people are that i can relate to. For one reason it seems most people (i live in populated area with much multi-culture) talk as if there vocab is 10 words. Example - "I want to go to the movies but like i dont know what to watch do, you like what to watch uhh the like movie 300 with me Steve? Like i heard its good" Like Like Like Like, i hate that word. I cant seem to meet anyone who doesnt use that word. Sometimes society is fucking frustrating as hell.

Everything that sucks also has good in it. Things will get better man, until then. Smoke some weed listen to music and enjoy your time alone.

16. lovelyhippo

lovelyhippo Member

your'e so cool. i like you :)

I'm going through the same thing too. i'm so different to everyone else in my school and basicly everyone here. i listen to classic rock like the beatles, the doors, led zeppelin, pink floyd etc. and everyone else listens to whatever song is out now or wears whatever is in fashion, i don't get it and they are so close minded too.

theres only some decent people here like my friend who protested against the bulling of homosexuals by not not talking the whole day, i thought that was really cool of her.

i could never have real conversations with my friends and always feel left out. i'm the only vegetarian pacifist that i know of that cares about the environment, animals, people, and the world. and my friends are the oppisite all they care about is boys, makeup and shopping. the way i dress is different and everything. its like im from another planet and i don't belong here where i am. i don't mind being different but i just wish i had friends like me that i could have fun with and do stuff i enjoy. y'know. and i wish i had someone to protest with.

i always imagine what it would be like to sit on the grass in school and make groovy music and dance and relax instead all i do is folow my friends around while they talk about nothing.

17. Freekowtski

Freekowtski Member

Yeah, man! It's not very common to see that, innit? I think it's great, as well!

18. Freedom_Man

well whoever has a myspace feel free to add me, adress is in my profie.