i dislike the mugginess in houston

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by novarys, Jul 3, 2006.

1. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

im in houston right now and i love the fact that its been raining since i got here saturday but the humidity is so thick. i wake up every mornin with my h air a mile high on my hair due to the frizziness. im quite the sight. wooo.

i've been pretty bored here at my step moms grandmas house. they talk about jesus alot. so i leave and go to taco bell or for a drive.

been gettin into buddhism alot lately. its relaxing. peaceful. i've noticed that the more you try to be @ peace with things, the more alot of things and people get on your nerves and test your peace making abilities. i scream alot :D :p

its quite ironic.

sooooo yah i dont think they are deploying ME b/c of my back. its not getting better. in fact they found a development on my lower back. but will the doctor give me an MRI? nah...she just puts me on profile and sends me on my merry way.
    OH btw guys im in a MP unit now. I have to learn to detain prisoners of war. i have to go train for that soon at a prison camp which will entail me to be tazed, shocked and sprayed in the face with mace and i have to learn to beat people HAHAHAAH everyone in my new company teases me b/c they know i will be the one soldier in Iraq (if I go) offering the enemy a cup of tea so we can talk about the grievances, rather than kill them. i told my commander and all my fellow soldiers straight up that i will more than likely end up dying before the rest of them b/c i dont see myself killing them even if they poing a weapon in my face. we'll see.

but im tired of talking army talk,
    im excited about next weekend. i get to go home (arizona) for a week. im gonna stay with joey or his sister (joeys the boyfriend) and then im gonna go hang out with my fellow hip forumers and then im gonna try to find so meone i've been missin for awhile.
    anyway,
    sorry this is so long

love you tho for real
    syra

2. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

agh. :( syra.. I never know what to reply to your posts.. They're so sad but I'm glad to hear from you, and I hope they come around and do deploy you. If you get sent overseas... agh..

I'm glad you seem somewhat happy though, with the buddhism and the boyfriend. :) Syra dahlin, make sure you give those poor people that cup of tea.

I sincerely hope things work out for the best for you Syra. We all miss you and just hope you're alright, and I personally think of you everyday and wish/pray/whatever for you.

keep that cute little chin of yours up girl.
    love,
    meg*

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Houston is kinda a crappy city. There are lots of fun things to do there at least.

Sorry you have to hang out with the old people. Hope everything works out well for you.

Take care Syra. [​IMG]

4. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Ahaha, well if it's humidity you hate, Arizona's the place to be. :D Actually, it has been a little humid the past few days... and therefore miserable. :(

Oooohhh, we must do something fun, Syra. What shall it be? Should we just drive fast with loud music?!?! Or maybe... do something... worthwhile? :D

5. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

derek has no idea what to do :D

but neither do i :p

6. novarys

im not worried about it. it'll be one of those decisions made when we get over the oddness of being in e/o's presence. its gonna be awkward at first im sure. we all just sit there and stare @ e/o for a bit. I hate awkward silences. cuz you're thinking "oh god, someone say something before i stab my big toe"
    but like i was saying, we'll make the decision of doing something after we all meet. :D
    i hope :p

7. rhasta.penguin

im positive we will :D unless derek forgets to call me when you guys are hangin out :p

and i know whatcha mean bout the awkward silences. usually im pretty bad with those, but im sure we're gonna have some fun :D

8. Lucifer Sam

I'm just going to shoot Syra with a tazer, if that's okay. :D Could be fun *shrugs*

9. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I wish I could be there for the um... mace spraying... and tazer shooting. :( That could get interesting... :eek: :(

10. rhasta.penguin

as long as im not the one gettin tazerd, it sounds like a good time :D

11. novarys

wow derek, it usually takes at least 2 weeks after friends meet me to taze me. but you just want to get to the point. wooo i like that.

maybe ill just hit you with my car. :D

12. Lucifer Sam

Okay. Or you could just throw me off the Grand Canyon. :D That'd work.

13. novarys

but that would take too much work
    im lazy