I dance like a freak

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by jay, Jan 13, 2005.

1. jay

jay Member

And i dont much care

Sorry to those who are offended by my strange gyrations :)

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I dance like i am having a seizure...

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I don't dance

4. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

I just wander around aimlessly.

5. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

I dance like a white boy with a stick up his butt

.........(oh, there it is.......)

except for two-stepping -- then I can kick some ass!

6. ArgScalawag

ArgScalawag Member

Lol, i never go at dances and such because i hate them. They bore me. I would rather go out and have some real fun. Tonight me and some friends went to sonic and i only had 45 cents in my jacket pocket. So when the sonic dude came out I asked him if there was anything i could get for 45 cents and he kinda chuckled and was like "nah" So i asked him, "well what if i paid 45 cents for 1/2 cup of a milkshake....maybe 1/4?" And he told us to call in and ask. So after awhile we called in and asked for the dude and they said he was busy at the moment so a friend paid for my milkshake cuz we got sick of waiting around. Well, the dude came out with a courtesy tray and asked if we wanted anything. And i told him "yea i'll take one of those mints" Then he goes "how old are you" and i told him 15...and I was like why? how old are you? 30? 20? and he said 25. Then he looked at the ground and looked up and was like "can i have ur phone number" and i paused for a split second cuz i didnt know if he was serious...but he was and in my mind i was thinking "uh dude..ur 10 years older than me..that's illegal" but i said "dude, all i wanted was a milkshake. And he goes oh well i thought u were flirting with me. hmmm..So neways..it took forever to get our milkshakes and when they finally came the dude came out a lil later with the courtesy tray again and i was like hey can i have some salt for my milkshake, it's kinda creamy. And he goes oh that's sexy. >i didnt mean for this to be perverted at all< And i was like uhh dude i was talking about my milkshake >which still sounded wrong< and he played stupid and was like "oh ok.." and he kept takin out oders and looking at us through the window..It was creepy BUT VERY HILARIOUS. Now that is what i call real fun..at least funner than a dance...a mon avis

7. jay

jay Member

no no my friend dancing is funner then getting hit on at sonic!

8. BrokenHunny

BrokenHunny Member

lol- I dance like a dumbass myself. Thats why I never go dancing in public

9. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

i dance kind of like a one winged seagull on crack, who has no sense of timing and with her tail on fire.

but i love having a boogie to some good music, so i still entertain (and possibly threaten the lives of) everyone around me with my valient efforts on the dance floor. it's GREAT

10. MiddleSista

MiddleSista Member

with a little bit of help from an alcoholic beverage i've actually been called a tease from dancin.. so reckon i dance like a "tease."

11. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

You should come drinkin' with me

12. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

I'm not much of a dancer myself, but I've always enjoyed watching other people dance. For some reason, I've always thought of "original" dancing (what others see as horrible or strange) to be the most beautiful. When people dance with "moves" it completely defeats the purpose of feeling the music.

13. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

Haha dude i totally thought you were gunna say that he was feeling guilty about selling lsd to kids..
    On the peppermints..ya know?

sorry if this does'nt make any sense...haha.. I'm not all there right now..

14. sheeprooter

sheeprooter Member

i got the best dance advice from one of the craziest fuckers iv ever known. in a good way. like, being around this dude put everyone in a good mood. he said to me, before i went home to america

"listen to me. you need to take this knowledge home with you. when you dance, just throw your arms around like a crazy person"

seemed to work for him.

15. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

This is why I mosh instead of dance

16. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

I dance like an epileptic racoon being shot at with pebbles....if you could imagine that. No wonder I don't get invited to parties.