I cum too fast

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Bigj1413, May 20, 2004.

1. Bigj1413

Bigj1413 Member

I am 18 years old and I just started masturbating recently. I am cuming within the first 5 minutes of masturbation and I am guessing this is way too fast. Can anyone tell me how to make it so I dont cum so quickly?

2. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have heard of a few techniques:

1) Think of snow, baseball or something. No good, what fun is sex if you can't think about it?

2) Masturbate before the main event. Your second cum will be slower.

3) Masturbate frequently. It may not slow you down, but being aware of your timing is a sexual skill that is worth having.

4) Stop rubbing your cock or rub it differently. Experiment with different styles of pleasure. Give your cock a break and play with your nipples.

3. Bigj1413

Bigj1413 Member

I am hoping that:

#3 - Masturbate frequently. It may not slow you down, but being aware of your timing is a sexual skill that is worth having.

will work.... I was told that everyone starts out cumikng fast but once you masturbate a lot you get used to the feeling and you dont cum as fast.

4. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My main advice would be to stop caring how fast you are (or should that be "it is"). Knowing your timing and ajusting the event accordingly is important, no matter how slow or fast you are.

On the other hand, if you need a reason to mastrubate more frequently, by all means try #3.

5. freakwentflyer

freakwentflyer Member

If you're a guy, masterbating isn't suppose to take long. Hell, I'll toss one off in a minute before shaving and going to work.

What matters is how long and how much control you have with a "human" partner. If you have a problem there, then you need to practice by masterbating and stopping prior to cumming. As you feel yourself about to cum, you have to stop, wait, then start again. Many hours of practice at that will give you better control.

6. Bigj1413

Bigj1413 Member

Ah! Thank you freakwentflyer! That helps me understand more on what I have to do.

7. cortneycoxsucker

cortneycoxsucker Member

:) start to masterbate,then just before you cum stop and wait a while,then start again,do this a few times and you should be able to control yourself,or get your girlfriend to do it for you(remember not to let her get carried away)keep your cool.if you cum to quick to often your body will get used to it. best of luck

8. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

yeah cortney cokc sucker that is what i do all the time..prolongues the pleasure

anyway 5 mins sounds about average

9. jackovgoesjacko

jackovgoesjacko Member

the guy typing is practically a virgin

10. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Although female, I've also heard that you need to practice / do it more often. You can then learn to control yourself better. I was with someone who used to cum fast but then as time progressed he lasted longer and longer.

11. poeticpimpin123

poeticpimpin123 Member

1. Try masturbation more often
    2. Im not sure how hard you squeeze but thats also a big part of it especially if your really horny because the body becomes more sensitive, there are certain ways you have to hold it, each guy is diffrent
    4 Try slowing it down like they said, dont stroke as fast.
    5. you might even want to find a girl that will give you a handjob and watch while they do it and then try that.

I may be a girl but I know what im talking about and NO i DONT have a dick.Best o' luck

12. lacuna

lacuna Member

Dude - all the above suggestions are worth a try, but at the same time don't make a big issue out of it or you'll end up getting some sort of phobia with sex. It's not like if you blow early you can't go again - and the second time you'll last longer for sure. Enjoy yourself rather than stressing so much about 'performance' - and remember too that there is more girls like than just whacking it in and going for it, it's okay to stop for a while and doing something else (and no, I don't mean go mow the lawn!) and go back to the pentrative stuff when you're feeling more in control...

13. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

I'd suggest you stop thinking of that guy from "who's the boss"