I couda but not a damn thing

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YankNBurn, Jun 2, 2007.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I woke early today to a wonderfully cool sunny morning. I thought hey lets get out there and do something.

Theres some great yard sales but I dont need anything really

There is some great fishing to be done but that just dont sound too much fun

There are some rounds to pop off but then I would have to clean

Go out and take some pictures but I would have to drive out and about

Could call in to go out for work but thats like work

So I am here with the idea to not do a damn thing.

2. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

It's going to be another hot one here today. I went for my walk this morning around 8:00 AM and it was already in the mid 70's and the humidity was 90%. Now I feel wiped out. I should have went earlier this morning, like around 6:00 AM, normally I do on the weekends. But I was feeling really chatty and talked my husband's ear off for several hours before heading down to the kitchen and making breakfast.

I really should be composing my 2 week meal plan and grocery list, and hitting the grocery store, but I don't feel like it. Then again, do I ever really feel like it? The answer is no.

3. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

ahh come on now..

so far this morninn weve done laundry,groceries, went to wally world, an to the town spring.
    in a minute we are gonna set up tomato trellises,then haul water for the cistern,, then probably go fishin..

get up off yer lazy ass an go do somethin..

4. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i'm waiting for dave to wake up before i start the INCREDIBLY noisy process of emptying the dishwasher and vacuuming. then we're going to a camp out party at a friend's house.

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

a nice bit of walk arround the block maybe. i'm supposed to get mom some catfood (for the stray ferral cats, skunks, rabbits, and i'm not sure what all else shows up on her back porch) but wifie forgot to leave out the green for me to go get it with.

however nice the day, there's always nicer views of the world in pictures on the net.

i do like to walk a lot. or used to. before i became an appendage of this machine in front of me. which is my truer love then anything living, much as wifie is also sweet and loves me (though i do at times wish she was smarter and saner, but then if she was she probably could do better then wanting to be with me).

and when i was living out in the boonies, which was way more inviting to walk arround and take pictures in then all of these used to be little towns that have turned into cities in population size, thanks but thank you no, to tickey tackey sprall.

as long as i can keep living in an older neighborhood that doesn't end up completely ghettoized as the old folks die off, and their kids either sell or become inconsiderate loonies.

oh, would that there were more and higher quality straingeness, the kind that making everything have to begin and end with little green pieces of paper and demonizing everything that doesn't kiss the ass thereof, destroys, depressess, 'gentrifies' and mundane-izes. then i WOULD be out there, walking about all the time like used to was. or so i tell myself.

=^^=
    .../\...

6. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I thought I was the only one who doesn't have city water. I like hauling my own water. Its cheaper and I never have to worry about anybody shutting my watter off. Only have to worry about remembering to haul some.

7. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Well I went to town, hung around the local gun shop, shot the shit for a bit. I went out and flopped the block and saw some deer, rabbit, turkey and a ground hog. Then went home becuase the weather is turning bad with a storm system comming in.