i can't

Discussion in 'Protest' started by MadEyeMoody, Jun 20, 2006.

1. MadEyeMoody

MadEyeMoody Member

people i can't stand it any more in my town they all fightin gossipin and stuf like that i can't do it any more im like the oase in sahara :( when i walk bare footed they steering at me like im an alien its not fair

2. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

well u finaly posted dude[​IMG]

well...u shouldnt care so much about what people think of u[​IMG]
    the important thing to keep ur positive mental attitude ahaha:D

3. Ryver

Ryver Member

fuck em all.. let them judge us.

4. Any Color You Like

Any Color You Like Senior Member

Who cares if they think you're an alien? At least be a happy alien!

5. MadEyeMoody

MadEyeMoody Member

aghhh 10x 10x guy's i wish u were here

6. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Sweetie, just be you, don't ever allow yourself to conform to what others feel is "the way" because in your heart, although you may have less stares, less comments, it won't make you happy. Do what feels right. You sound like a sweet kid and I'm sorry you're having to put up with the close-mindedness around you. Unfortunately you'll encounter these kinds of people the rest of your life. The key is not letting it get to you. Hold your head high and be proud of who you are.

{{{Hugs}}}

7. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

they are gonna judge you no matter what. and you judge them too. thats how people work. everyone subconsiously(sp?) judges everybody. so just ignore them

8. greentree

greentree Member

That's so sweet - and it really sums up how I think :) I was feeling kind of low one morning a few weeks ago walking up the main street barefoot in tie-dye etc. feeling kind of lonely and out of place in this city. But then I heard this applause and cheering, and looked round and a group of Buddhist monks were yelling "Nice aura!!".. they ran up to me and said I had a multicoloured, happy aura and that it was the best they'd seen in years :D i made so many friends that day. i was so happy!

So yeah.. be a happy alien!! :D There are other aliens out there!

9. YEM36313

YEM36313 Member

Don't feel down... feel elevated, man. You are privy to a great universe, and people are just people--- we all live on this planet in separate worlds.

If you connect with people, you have really stepped outside yourself. So give those unenlightened people a big smile and a peace sign, you are just as ligitimate as everyone else. You can even hang with them-- just be yourself and spread your word. Who knows, maybe you'll change a few outlooks and make the world a happier, better place to live in.

By the way, greentree, awesme story...like something straight out of a movie..you should have them teach you some groovy meditation!

peace and love

10. believe

believe Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Everyone has already said this, but I'll say it again because it's important: be yourself. If you try to be something you're not (especially because people are giving you a hard time) you will be even more miserable than before. I'm speaking from personal experience and while it's important for you to experience things for yourself, being someone you're not is a horrible experience and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

As you've already noticed, you're not alone and if you need our help we're here for you. Kepp your head up...literally and figuratively.

Oh, and ThePieMan, your comment was fairly superficial and it was not constructive. If you really wanted to make an argument for shoes then make it, but don't be an asshole about it. MadEyeMoody was looking for help, not asinine comments.

11. MadEyeMoody

MadEyeMoody Member

10x beliveand please dont be so rough on him its not his fault
    10x again peace

12. believe

believe Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I don't entirely agree with that, MadEyeMoody. I believe that we are all products of our environment, but I also believe we are responsible for our own actions. Rationalizing someones actions based on their upbringing is valid to a certain extent, but at some point personal responsibility MUST kick in, otherwise none of us will ever be responsible for anything we do.

The bit that upset me was about keeping the children employed...oh, and his signature about hippies didn't make me too happy either- it's just not very open-minded.

But this is your thread and I didn't mean to make it confrontational. By the way, what does "10x" mean?