i cant come during sex

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by prettyprincess, Apr 25, 2007.

1. prettyprincess

prettyprincess Member

i cant come during sex is this normal, im 17 years old, its been worrying me for some time now.

2. steffan

steffan puffin

I've come across this a few times, most likely your a bit to worried about the person you are with. next time just forget about what you are doing and just do it, get into it yaknow? expeciely when you feel yourself getting close to cumming, sorta fake it is the best way I can explain it

3. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

you may want to post in the love and sex forums, or at least read up on some of the threads there (particularly under the orgasmic experience subofrum)

also, faking an orgasm for your partner i sjust about the worst advice to follow, dont do it please dont lie to your partner about orgasms

4. steffan

steffan puffin

I'm not saying you should actualy fake an orgasm, more like get syked up for it, I dont think I'm explaining it very well however,

5. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

alot of women can't come from g-spot stimulation. it's VERY normal, trust me. my boyfriend now is the first guy who's been able to make me come that way.
    why don't you try to find a position that stimulates your clitoris instead?

6. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

well, there may be some trouble climaxing in front of a partner, if you never have before. one friend i had told me she got over it by mutual masturbation. she sorta got over the "stage-fright" of the unfamiliar situation, but she had to remind her boyfriend to be patient and not get "involved" the first few times. it can take a really long time, but ultimately it's worth it.

7. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Can you cum when you get yourself off?

8. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

It's a bit unclear what "During sex" means. Most women don't have orgasms during actual penis-in-vagina sex. Couples achieve it with a little foreplay or afterplay, manual or oral (or even using gadgets, for some people). If you have a young partner who comes quickly and recovers quickly, having p-i-v sex once, then something that leads to an orgasm/some orgasms for you, then p-i-v again might be a good thing to do if you have the time.

9. prettyprincess

prettyprincess Member

well i can come with the aid of a vibrator but cant seem to come masturbating with my bare hands perhaps cos im so used to the vibrator i dunno. but even thru foreplay i cant seem to achieve it.

10. sweetdreadlover

sweetdreadlover TattooedRainbowGurl

i would ask a doctor. u may be desensitized, which can happn from the overuse of a vibrator...dont use one for about two weeks, dont stimulate at all and see if that helps ya :)

11. Haid

Haid Member

Put the vibrator away for awhile.

12. prettyprincess

prettyprincess Member

i may go to the doctors and explain my concerns, although it mite be a little embarrassing.

13. Aristartle

It's umm... kindda important though.

14. prettyprincess

prettyprincess Member

well i went to the doctors and she said it was pretty normal...and said it just takes practice i have put the vibrator away lol so perhaps that should help.

she said i have to learn through masturbation and that im young and it will happen eventually she also suggested going the gu clinic and getting advice there.

annette
    x

15. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I can't come at all and I'm 25...so here's hoping that you don't turn out like me!

16. Aristartle

I would suggest trying to have sex right after just getting your period. The clit is hyper-sensitive right around the time that you menstruate, and it's easier to get off either before or after menstruation.

17. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Member

There's various reasons that it might not be happening for you
    1) Relaxation during sex, if you're not comfortable, it's not going to happen
    2) If you're used to cuming during oral sex, then you have to slowly work in to getting used to it during sex (either you or your partner can try stimulating the clitoris while he's inside you) This will slowly help you *possibly* build up to cumming (depending on if you can already during oral/manual stimulation)
    3) Sometimes it's how far you're stimulated BEFORE sex, like if you orgasam kinda before you have sex (during foreplay) then it's going to be harder to cum during sex...u'd be spent lol

That's all I got.

18. enigma_rising

enigma_rising Member

hey hunny,

i'm in the same boat, never cum during "normal" sex, i never have, but that doesn't mean iv'e never had fantastic sex,
    i know a few people like me and thay say the same,. as time goes by and you get more experienced you will learn how your body best responds, and you can get some almost orgasmic stuff going on, takes practice though.

theres always the option of going on top and playing with your clit during, that works for me, or get a cock ring vibrator, i've only used one once but it was fun, lol.

as for the masturbation thing, work on it. without your vibe, take some time to yourself and just explore and play, eventually you will be able to find what does it for you, and use that in bed with your bloke, it gave me a lot more confidence knowing what I could make my body do, so i felt more relaxed during sex.

most important thing, don't worry, your not weird. it may happen yet anyway, give it some time and enjoy the multitude of other ways to cum ;)

19. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I cant either