I can not get feminization out of my mind

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by jamie Kay, Jul 24, 2011.

1. jamie Kay

jamie Kay Guest

Hi everyone, I have something that I can not get out of my mind and I am looking for more. It feminization. Couple of years ago I met someone nice and she was shy and horney but did not want to go bed. After about 3 months of going out I found out she was a MTF in transition. Man let me tell you she was sweet and cute. And she was more woman that man with a great set of boobs. She would not have sex with me unless we both agreed to fullfill each others fantasy. Mind was just to have sex with her and learn more about her world. Her fantasy was to feminize a straight male. To turn a straight thinking male into a female. I was in love with her at the time and agreed. We were boyfriend and girlfriend was a short time. Than came her turn without me knowing she was giving me female hormones. one night she dressed me up and we had the best sex of our relationship. After that nite she would only have sex with me only if I dressed up. She was tring to get me take daily hormones like she does, I said no. At this point I did not know she was giving them to me anyway. I never met any of her friends or family. She was from out of state and was going to return home after she was finished her transition into a shemale. One night she got me to dressed up and a man shows up afterwards. I was forced to have sex with him. They tried me up and informed me that they were going to inject me with female hormones and anti-blocker. I went nuts. She whistbered in my ear and said I agreed to this. That gave me the hormones in the buttlocks. She said wecome to womanhood and sisterhood. I was given more daily hormones and anti-blocks ,about 3 months worth and told I was already on them and they can see them working. After that night she was look a sister to me not a lover. I went alone with it for a short time and stopped. It has been a couple of year ago now, But I can not get it out of my mind. Here I am a couple of years later and I want more. I have not dreesed in years and have no cloths. From time to time I took the hormones untill they were gone. I am looking to start up again. I want to dress and make myself more feminine. I want boobs. I am looking for friends to help me, looking for other cd,tv,ts. I am also looking for a boyfriend. Help me please

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

hrt (hormone replacement therapy) is dangerous over the counter = or having someone give them to you.. see and endocrinologist

feminization/ growing breast takes years. speeding up the process by overdosing on hormones is also highly dangerous.. see and endocrinologist

If you want to dress like a lady, there is nobody stopping you but yourself.. go to kmart/walmart spend 100$ clothing, make up and hair. <hair you cant find at walmart..

Everything else comes for within you... There is no overnight transformation / unless you see a plastic surgeon and have breast enhancements..

3. jamie Kay

jamie Kay Guest

Hi everyone. I am going full time and will taken all the steps. Hormones will be monitored by a doctor. I am looking for others to help with makeup tips, clothing, support . I know all my friends and family will not see this as the right thing to do. I am willing to relocate .Looking for a boyfriend,girlfriend,sister

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I'm calling troll.

5. Invisible Soul

Invisible Soul Burning Angel

After reading the opening post, I'm inclined to agree with you.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

eh' dont even come close to some the weirdos on trans boards.. Of course the OP would get flamed for such stupid decisions there also..

taking another persons hormones , as well injections is dangerous..
    And you wouldn't feel a thing from a single shot, it takes well into months to see any results - even emotional -mental results takes a while and injections must continue.

7. Morella Marchande

Morella Marchande Member

It sounds like something out of Hustler magazine.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor