i can draw while stoned, but can i paint my wall while stoned?! We'll find out..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by jean_genie, Jun 27, 2006.

1. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

I drew this while totally mashed, the plan isnt exactly finished but hey, and im gonna paint it on my wall in my room this summer ;D

http://home.freeuk.com/happymj/wallplan.JPG

I love painting/drawing while stoned, what about you guys?

(Oh yeah, what you guys think of the drawing, its gonna be a cool wall [​IMG])

Love love

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Nice drawing. I like it anyway. I actually just got back into sketching, drew some sailor moon pictures over the past week. I missed it ! But now im back at it so... oh yea and I had this dream about painting my bathroom wall and ceiling navy blue, so I think I'm gonna do it!

3. jean_genie

Lol, ace! ;D What i love about drawing/painting etc when stoned is that it doesnt even feel like i'm doing it, the green just takes over ^^

4. wow! thats really nice...that would look great! but i must ask if the sub will be black and white like that...becuase if you get it the yellow right then it would be great

5. jean_genie

OH NO.. having the beatles sub black and white, no way lol, i just got too lazy to finish it and colour it all ;P

6. I don't mean this in a mean way, but if you got too lazy to finish it on a piece of paper, whats gonna happen on your wall? :confused:

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I know it's so fuN! I drew sailor moon with her normal action pose lol, and card captor sakura with her fat flying cat thing.

8. jean_genie

i only didnt finish it on paper because i ran out of inspiration and i didnt wanna colour the sub until id finished that side of the wall ;P

9. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

you should DEFINATLY paint your walls like that. DEFINATLY

10. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

definitely, my man, definitely!

11. bruschetta

bruschetta Member

is that a yellow submarine :|

12. jean_genie

yeah ;D i cant wait, ive got (as i just worked out) 2 months and 14 days til school starts again, so PLENTY of time to do it ;D

check this out i drew it while i was stoned last friday, i had my eyes shut most of the time.. i think lol

http://home.freeuk.com/happymj/SAVE0002.BMP

13. jean_genie

yeah it is, beatles style :H lol

14. awesker

awesker Member

Im an engineering student and so when I get goneburger I draw full on 3d-multiple-component objects, like a digital camera bracket for my bike and a 2 piston hydraulic system (which was for an assignment) its pretty fun cuase you just get so creative.

oh and jean, thats bloody good mate. I like it :D

15. jean_genie

ace lol, i love being creative.. in general, music, art, anything.. ^^

16. Becki

Becki Member

i love painting/drawing while being stoned.

i should scan some of it.

17. jean_genie

yeah, post it i love seeing peoples stoned work ^^

18. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

and if it doesnt look that great on paper, would would it look better in paint?..

gimmie a min, i will post up what my buddy painted on my wall

19. Becki

Becki Member

20. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

my buddy painted this exact peice on a big wall in my bedroom:

[​IMG]