I call my girls this

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by War John, Jun 24, 2013.

1. War John

War John Member

What I call my girl lovers:

Pussy-cats when I see them from the front and booty-dogs when I see them from the sides and from the back.

What do you call your girl lovers?

:love:

I also call them pussy-gods and booty-devils.

Add:

My girl lovers call girls on guys: Dick-dogs and booty-cats.

2. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

What a cold shower! Just my opinion, I know, ignore it at will, please.

But if a man would call me a booty-dog, I'd leave the room, don't look back and never return. Pussy-cat sounds a little less offensive to my libido, but I'd still leave the premises and probably be off sex for a day, or two.

Aren't we both lucky we'll never meet? You'd probably hate being with such a squeamish woman like myself.

3. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I guess I would to need to understand the full meaning of phrases "booty dog " and " booty devil " . It sounds more like some thing out of a rap song . I would think most women would be offenend by these terms .

4. Pussy cat I could live with but anything with dog in it would just get me to leave real quick

5. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

If I had girl lovers, I would call them booty-devils. Just kidding....
    Actually, I probably would in reference to this thread. I think you're on to something war john- starting a trend.

6. nicknack

nicknack Member

What does he call his boy lovers?

7. odonII

odonII O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K4xtTAPkp4"]Dog Booty Dance - YouTube

8. RainyDayHype

Booty devils?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco"]Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop - YouTube

9. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Whoa! They sure grow up fast here in ameriky. She can sing--I'll give her that. Adios Hannah.

10. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

their names :confused:

11. RainyDayHype

I think she's a good singer too and while I can't completely wrap my mind around that video, I can see the artistic expression and I kinda like it.

12. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Jim , Bob , Joe , Fred , dont remember the tall ones name , ect.

13. I had a really hot gf. When we were at it I used to call her a dirty little bitch, rthen ask her 'what are you' she woud reply ' I'm adirty little bitch' which she was and we both enjoyed this lttle part of ur sex life :)

14. larocker00

larocker00 Member

When i am horny I call my wife booby bitch and horny whore (coz she is one);). She calls me mother fucker as I had shared my fantasy of banging my horny step mom with her

15. NurseSteve

NurseSteve Member