i broke up with my boyfriend because of Angelina Jolie

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Ann-Akim, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Ann-Akim

Ann-Akim Member

"Angelina would say...." " Angelina would do..." I was tired of it and said to him: Fuck up!! Go away to Angelina!! i don't regret.......

2. PhishGirl

PhishGirl Member

You know, i had a friend that was absoulty obessed with A. Jolie.... i guess i can sympothise with you there... i didnt break off my friendship with her however.

3. gelflingwings

gelflingwings Member

I would of gotten pissed too

4. TheSkaEffect

TheSkaEffect Member

Well, she is pretty good lookin.....

5. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

W.W.A.D. :sunglasse

6. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

HAHAHA

7. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

On the whole, men tend to be a bit ignorant of women's feelings and tend to say things they later regret. I mean, how long do you think it's going to be before he gets fed up with playing 5 finger shuffle thinking of Anjelina? Eventually he'll call you back and then you can start talking about how big Wesley Snipes is all over, until he gets fed up and puts the phone down. It could have been worse though. He could have been harping on about Gwynneth Bloody Paltrow. At least he's got some taste, even if he is a tosser.

8. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

Angelina would have done a backflip into the splits and thrown a knife into his throat.

9. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I gotta say I think she's beautiful, and sexy. and crazy, and just... Angelina! My boyfriend says I look at her more than he does!! She IS pretty and I bet your man didn't mean to drive you crazy with it. have you ever thought about the fact that he will most likely never even see her in person? Obsession is never good, but men tend to have objects of fantasy. If I broke up with my man every time he talked about Ani DiFranco we'd have a serious problem!! But I find comfort in the fact that we can talk about people that facinate us, yet we still go to bed with each other every night. If you care about him at all (it may be too late anyway) and it bothers you so much that you just can't live with him looking at an attractive woman, ask him not to mention her around you. It could be worse- it could be someone he actually has a chance with.

10. nathalie7777

nathalie7777 Member

well she is absolutly GORGEOUS, any men who does not think so, MUST BE GAY. LMAO

As long as someone is not infatuated with someone else, than this is harmless....

I LOVE watching her movies or any interviews with her, she might be crazy etc, but she is one of the sweetest person I have ever met. I met her while working at the Peninsula Hotel in B.H. She also does so much for children, an awesome person

11. headymoechick

exactly- she does so much is beautiful and is still an amazing caring person. It could be worse you know- he could be obsessed with Paris Hilton (shudder)

anyway I think you have a few insecurities to work out or need to work on communicating what you want to people instead of flipping out.

Your guy probably wont' take you back after your tantrum. Maybe next time.

12. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

well the guy sounded a little crazy :D cause if someone would constantly say that, I wouldn't be offended but I would definitely be creeped the fuck out about it, and would find him strange :D

13. hiro

hiro pursue it

To think it broke up Brad and Jen and you. I fucking hate her. And I am with mystical shroom on this one.

14. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

Angelina, Angelina you've broken another heart,
    To go out with a gal like you a guy would need some luck,
    Your eyes and face and body truly are a work of art,
    I wonder when you're old and mingy will anyone still give a

15. LeopoldPlumtree

LeopoldPlumtree Member

I dunno what the hell it is you people see in Angelina Jolie. She ain that great. Actually, I think she's disgusting! Lumpy lips, lousy face and body. She's GROSS!

16. BrokenHunny

BrokenHunny Member

that would be so annoying.

17. headymoechick

annoying yes, break up worthy- I don't think so. But that's my opinion. I understand that it may be a little mean to keep talking about her, but really cut someone out of your life over it? If it was so damn annoying how hard is it to ask him to stop?

It's cool that not everyone thinks she's pretty. that's why we all have our own opinions. And mine is that I think this girl has a few insecurity issues or communication problems.

In either case sounds like too much drama for my taste.

18. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

see, i wouldn't find it annoying I would find it WEIRD AS HELL :D if someone kept comparing me or obsessivly talking about someone famous or anyone for that matter..
    Thats a potential stalker and I would get the hell outta dodge :D
    maybe not a stalker, but I would just find that a little too crazy and that is why I would not stick around that guy.

19. Ann-Akim

Ann-Akim Member

yeah,...

20. antithesis

antithesis Hello

That would drive me fucking insane too if my boyfriend did that. Guys are so insenstive and moronic.