I am so god damned pissed off!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Soulless||Chaos, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

The other day, some stupid bitch hit me.... But there was no damage, even when the cop (which she called) arrived, she was like theres no damage, and ti would be stupid to file a claim about this... So I didn't worry about it... Then the stupid bitch goes home and files a claim, saying I hit her! How the fuck can she even file a claim when there is no damage? :confused: Anyway, the insurance adjuster calls me, and I make my statement that she hit me, and now the bitch is threatenign to sue me!! :mad: WHAT THE FUCK?! There wasn't even any goddamned damage to her car, all that hit me was her side mirror, and even if it had some tiny amount of damage, it was a fucking kia, how much could it cost? :mad: The fucking paint wasn't even scratched, it hit rubber on the side of my car!!

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

people are petty my friend..
    I dont think you end up paying anything cause if there was no damage, what would be the point ya know..who knows though..i am surprised shes isnt claiming whipplash or anything..

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

sue her for emotional distress.

4. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

if a cop was called ....did he file accident report

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i thought if an accident damage was under 500 you cant claim it or something..or if its more than 500 thats when you call the police..

6. hiro

hiro pursue it

Sounds like someone is kind of wacko.

7. Soulless||Chaos

Yeah, the cop came, and said if she filed an accident report both our insurance would increase, and there was no point since there was no damage.... I just don't see what this crazy bitch is trying to do? :confused: What really pisses me off is that she said wasn't going to file any claims, as did I, then I get home and find out the bitch filed a claim...
    My guess is the insurance4 company wasn't going to give her anything so she got pissed, and decided to sue, or threaten to.... I'm still not exactly what she plans to sue me for... :confused:
    And as far as the 'accident' our cars barely even touched, for a split second.... I really wouldn't even call it an accident....

8. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

whose fault was it then?? did the cop say?

9. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

that lady is crazy, dont be surprised if next she gets a neckbrace or something, people suck ass..

10. Soulless||Chaos

According to the cop, in alabama both people are automaticaly at fault.. I guess I just expect people to in general be good, and keep their word...
    This lady must be crazy or something, if she decides to go ahead and sue me, I'll take her to court for a frivolous lawsuit. :mad:
    And from the look of her, I seriously doubt she has the financial resources to do much...

11. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

i would contact the cop that came out and tell her what is going on....

12. Soulless||Chaos

I already contacted the cop, and my insurance company is doing there thing and all... This bitch isn't getting shit from me. :D