I Am Outraged

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Duncan, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

A very dear and long-time friend of mine hosts a public access television program in West Los Angeles. Her theme is basically "I AM OUTRAGED" and it runs the gammut. Political commentary, anger at SUVs, noise pollution, ill behaved children... you get the picture.
    She is always looking for the voice of outrage of John Q. Public. Got something to add? Send me a private message and I'll pass it along to her :)

2. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Sure do: LA having left handed on ramps and the police expecting us to stay in the right hand lane and giving tickets if during rush hour traffic we dont make to the right as fast they can with a car.

Speed limit in the desert for trucks is still 55mph but cars can do 70mph

we cant idle our trucks in 100 degree weather to try and stay cool but if we have an animal in the truck we can

3. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

My outrage was learning that LaRouche was sentenced to prison for 15 years and he is running for the office of the president.

4. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

My outrage is at the quelms of working class citizens. If you're dirt poor, you get help. If you're rich, you don't need it.

If you're just barely holding on, good luck. You fall through the cracks.

5. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

(this reminds me of a family guy episode)