I am new and need advice!!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by KatieNicole1432, Nov 3, 2018.

1. KatieNicole1432

KatieNicole1432 Members

Hi, my name is Katie:) me and my boyfriend of a year and a half are trying to spice up our sex life.. I have got him to where he likes a butt plug, I also like the butt plug. Now, we have been talking about me using a strap-on to do him with. I have never done anything like that before. He tells me not to worry about hurting him but I am very nervous because like I said I have never used a strap-on before and he has never been fucked before. Him and I are totally comfortable together I just worry about hurting him. Yes we have lube and everything. I just need some advice from someone. Please and thank you. No negative comments please.

2. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Have you ever had anyone perform anal on you? Same thing. If not, go slow and listen to what he says.

3. KatieNicole1432

KatieNicole1432 Members

Yes I have but I wanna make it great for him ya know. I will listen to everything he says

4. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

Yes slow and easy at first. He will pick up the pace if it does not hurt. Make sure it is not to big . But strapon are the best . I shot a huge load my first time getting done to me . Gf only likes it once in a while.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  5. MacDi

MacDi Members

Hi, Katie. My girlfriend and I have been using a strap-on and we both absolutely love it (we might share some of our experiences later on the forum). Like you, she worries more about hurting me than I do. If you haven't already started, I'd say start with a small dildo and work your way up in size. Stimulate him with a gloved finger or butt plug first to help relax the sphincter muscle. And use generous amounts of lube. I prefer KY jelly. Let us know how it goes!

YouCanTrustMe likes this.
  6. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

Welcome...

Here are a couple tips I would offer you as I get pegged by my wife from time to time and also solo strapon play with our blow-up dolls....
    1. Start Small: Get a Good Harness and a Small 100% Silicone Dildo to Start With. If you have the extra $$$ you can always get a small and medium sized one. Do not start with something that looks like it belongs on a horse as you would hurt him. Start with the small dildo and after a while you can move up in size. He will let you know if he can take more.
    2. Lube: If you wonder if it’s enough, add more. Your backside will dry out quick so always be ready to add more as you go. I use a lube shooter to add a good shot or too up my booty before hand to help as well.
    3. Go Slow: Take it nice and easy at first and don’t be in a rush to pound away like you will see in a movie. Start with foreplay to warm you both up and then progress from there. Use a rubber glove with a little lube and slowly work in a single finger and then maybe two or three as you progress. If you are already using a plug as you mentioned, I would pop it in for a bit before you even begin to play. From there make him put the harness and strapon on you and tighten it up, and for giggles, make him put a condom on it for you (don’t need to get him pregnant). From there, again back to taking your time and going slow when you first niter and then build up a rhythm from there. After you are both comfortable you can then pick up the pace a bit.
    4. Practice: Getting good will take a little time are you are not used to pitching and he’s probable not use to catching. For a lil added practice, you can always pick up a cheap blow-up doll and practice getting a rhythm down with that and you strapon. That’s what I had my wife do to work on her thrusting ability and build up her legs as well.
    Hope this helps and have fun...

7. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Have him go in the bathroom and douche with soapy warm water. That always relaxes the sphincter muscle. then apply lube. Now insert the dildo all the way in. It is very easy at that point. I have done it many, many times. Then walk into the bedroom, lay face down and have her strap it on and have fun. For more fun get a double headed dildo. A by simply holding it you can choose which hole os being fucked. Every girl I have done this with loved it and found it exciting.