I am me.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by FemmeFatale, Jan 17, 2005.

1. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

I have a typewriting outfit that is comprised of a brown tweed cardigan and a purple velvet babydoll shirt. I want to be a writer and a photographer. I don't think I'm very good at either, but I'm willing to expand my mind and become better. My favorite part of typewriting is the eraser, but I hate changing the tape because then my fingers get all white-out-y. Receiving flowers without a vase makes me happy. Once I finish typing this I plan to write my most recent poem on my mirror with mascera. I don't enjoy wine or beer or most liquers, but I'm a sucker for cheap strawberry champaigne. I've had a recent fascination with Donovan and the Kinks. I failed Photography last six weeks. I love my mama a million times more than I could ever begin to like my father. The worst thing you could do to me is take away my records. My name's origin is Celtic, and it means "Christ-bearer" which I find rather ironic. Most Christians have shunned me away due to my beliefs, but I still count myself as a Christian. I just had to change the ink on my tapewriter, and needless to say my fingers are all white-out-y. I have friendly eyes, but I would much rather get lost inside my best friend's. They're the same color and shape as mine but less like a cesspool. When I smile, my cheeks go up, not out. I don't particularly care for my family. Outside of the Hipfora and around my Texan friends, I'm very introverted which is weird, but I prefer it that way. I love reading Thoreau, but only for small intervals at a time. I think that the female form is much more beautiful than a man's. My big toe needs to go on the Slim Fast diet. My left-handed nails are shorter than my right-handed ones, but I gave up on the guitar months ago. I don't wear makeup. I sometimes wish I could be the girl that you love to go shopping with because she draws everyone's attention. I'm not that girl, and I don't think I ever will be. I'm writing a story right now that reflects every nook and cranny of my psychi. I would marry Frank Zappa if it was legal. I'm not afraid of death because it's just another country road that you can admire the canopy of gumball trees on. My favorite part of my body is my hair. It's just a bundle of curly brown goodness. Second place goes to my butt. I find intelligence is quite attractive in men, but as long as one tries. I know too much about drugs. Some people compare me to Janis and some compare me to Grace, but I don't see either. I drink 8 cups of water a day. I don't expect anybody to read all of this, but as long as one tries.

2. LoNeR_HiPPIe789

LoNeR_HiPPIe789 Member

I Read half of It, Dont let anybody Smash your Dreams, You can do Whatever u want and long as you put your mind to it

3. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

i'm going to read it, and get back to you as soon as i'm done. i'm starting now. :)

4. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

krystin that's awesome. i'm so glad you know where yer at and that you love yourself....too many people pity themselves and don't see any self-worth.. good on ya.

PS.. i always use my manual typewriter and i love the kinks. haha... and your velvet top sounds sweet. :)

5. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i read all of it...unfortunatly i dont know what type of response you are looking for, if any...so im just gonna say...

6. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

I read all of it, and I also noticed the small reference to "The Gift."

7. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

Well, thank you. Great words of wisdom, I must say. :)

And thank you, Meg. I do wish people would see how wonderful they are and not focus on the negative things.

I'm not looking for any response because I honestly wouldn't know how to respond to it myself. :)

Good job. Have a cookie. :)

8. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Thank you... I will.

9. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Odd, I read it entirely, and for some reason, I picked up on a lot of these or find them easily connectable with you. For some reason I just have that sense with some people, but not all. But they sound about right. :eek:

10. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

11. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

I don't wear make-up either. And I am very close with my mama too.

I envy you for your looks, intelligence, but especially the fact that you are familiar with every nook and cranny of your pyschi. :D Dat iz impressive, right dere. :D

Krystin is just thuper duper awesome. :D

12. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

I also wish 2 be a writer & photographer. I wrote my 1st story at 10, poems at 16. I think I need a bit more work on the photographer bit tho. I saw then got a book called "Sixties" by Linda McCartney & immediately thought "I want to do that." Been trying ever since. All I can say is I thought what I read was good & keep it up. Remember, all we can do in life if as least try:) (as u said I think:p)

13. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I wrote my first story at five and it was published and poems at eight. :eek: