I Am Going to Marry a Cowboy!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by HappyHaHaGirl, Jun 2, 2004.

1. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I've finally decided that I'm sick of all these Toby Keith pussy cowboy wanna be people here in Nashville...they're ugly, they suck and they make Britney Spears look like a Rhodes scholar....
    I'm going out west! I'm going to every rodeo they have, and I'm going to get myself a cowboy! I've been watching bull riding with my grandmother, and my biggest crush so far is JW Hart...he's a little countryfied, but he seems like a happy guy. These are real men....they call you "ma'am" and everything!
    So, if you're a cowboy, or you just know one, get in touch with me. If you aren't, stay the hell away....I'm sick of you. I'm going to devote the rest of my life to walking around the ranch barefoot in a flowery housedress, making breakfast from scratch and helping feed the baby horses when their mommies die. But only then. They smell.

2. The Penis

The Penis Member

why not just give suicide a try?

3. HappyHaHaGirl

Well, I considered it, but I'm too chicken, so I just started smoking... it gives me more time to think about it... :D

4. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

barefoot on a farm? don't you worry aboot stepping in a pie? so you want a southern boy. i wouldn't go for that. they be crazy

5. HappyHaHaGirl

I didn't say a Southern boy...I've got plenty of those here. I want a hardcore, hardworking, bull riding cowboy that knows how to wear his Wranglers....

6. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

wat if he wears levi's?

7. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

i like your idea. but what if i don't like horses? can i look after sheep instead?

8. HappyHaHaGirl

Well...it depends on what kind of Levis....:confused:

I cannot say without seen a naked picture first... :)

9. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

sheeps is nice but chickens is tighter.

10. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

**Bangs head against wall**

Hannah, I hope you were joking, cause I'm from texas and trust me--you don't want a cowboy, I repeat: YOU DO NOT WANT A COWBOY! They treat their women like cattle and that whole "Yes ma'am" thing is just a coverup. If you want a really good man, go for one of those Mediterranean guys, or the latin ones, or anything ethnic.

Here's a good rule of thumb: Never date/marry a man whose pants are tighter than yours.

-Kate

11. makno

makno Senior Member

cowboy ......ohhhh i gots a headache......were gonna have ta have a long talk wit that gal.

12. HappyHaHaGirl

AAAHH! My dreams are crushed!!! :eek: But what about Kiefer Sutherland in The Cowboy Way??? We were in love! I can't believe I didn't see it....I've been so blinded by love.... :(